In America you need to be uber chad to get good looking gf

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Something I've noticed about seeing couples from America on social media is that whenever a stacy is in a LTR it's often with a tall uber chad that looks like a jock, it's like a prerequisite. It seems American women have very high standards. Meanwhile in Europe (besides UK maybe) it's still possible for an average guy to get a decent looking gf if he has status or money. Must be a supply/demand issue. Like this American couple.

UPIngJb.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Eduardo DOV and Indo_Chad
That’s a looksmatch bro

That’s a looksmatch bro
In Eastern Europe for example every stacy would want to date a jock looking chad, but there simply aren't enough of those guys to go around compared to the number of good looking women. It seems like America produces more good looking men than women.

Something I've noticed about seeing couples from America on social media is that whenever a stacy is in a LTR it's often with a tall uber chad that looks like a jock, it's like a prerequisite. It seems American women have very high standards. Meanwhile in Europe (besides UK maybe) it's still possible for an average guy to get a decent looking gf if he has status or money. Must be a supply/demand issue. Like this American couple.

UPIngJb.jpg

lol no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

UPIngJb.jpg

It's bad in America but tall in shape HTNs do alright here. You do have a lot of looksmatched normies but they usually met at a young age. Once females are post college age here and single the looks hypergamy is off the charts and 5/10 males post college age is out of luck usually. A really tall 5/10 face guy might score a little though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and gymmaxedhorse
Both look disappointing especially the makeup frauding foid

Laughing so hard that I almost choked on my biscuits and crumpets.

You clearly have never been to the uk. Muh America hard. UK is death for sub-maher. Only uk-cels would understand.

You burgers have the dating scene on tutorial mode

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
In Eastern Europe for example every stacy would want to date a jock looking chad, but there simply aren't enough of those guys to go around compared to the number of good looking women. It seems like America produces more good looking men than women.
EE girls fog EE men.

uber chad in america is literally everyone that's not obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
they're literally looksmatched with those recessed maxilas lol