In central asia, the nations genetically closer to indians are shittier

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
For example kazakhs, uzbeks and uigurs who all have high amounts of mongoloid genetics all have functioning societies. Meanwhile, the races closest to indians, afghans and pakistanis have nations that are utter shitholes. The only area in afghanistan that isn't a shithole is run by hazaras who are mongoloid. Basically the closer a race is to indian the less functional their society. It is also to be noted that these nations also have higher incedently higher rates of homosexual sex trafficking. Coincdence? I think not.

@Chasseur @Cheesyrumble @TheBlunderYears @Collagen or rope @Manchild

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 18522, Lmao and 7 others
Lol the even the ricecels are bullying the curries here over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, CursedOne, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
For example kazakhs, uzbeks and uigurs who all have high amounts of mongoloid genetics all have functioning societies. Meanwhile, the races closest to indians, afghans and pakistanis have nations that are utter shitholes. The only area in afghanistan that isn't a shithole is run by hazaras who are mongoloid. Basically the closer a race is to indian the less functional their society. It is also to be noted that these nations also have higher incedently higher rates of homosexual sex trafficking. Coincdence? I think not.

@Chasseur @Cheesyrumble @TheBlunderYears @Collagen or rope @Manchild
Very observant. At this point, I think Indians and Chinese should be classified as a different species. That is, Indians should be considered a offshoot of the Neanderthal bloodline. How could members of the same species be so inferior?

2.-By-YGLvoices-Flickr-CC-BY-2.0-httpscommons.wikimedia.orgwindex.phpcurid17772165-e1563313101171.jpg
Shanghai-Tower-Gensler-San-Francisco-world-Oriental-2015.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, CursedOne, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
Very true
And this is the reason the Afghans tried to genocide the Hazara and Tajik minorities in Northeast Afghanistan

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Lmao and Magical Apple
Very true
And this is the reason the Afghans tried to genocide the Hazara and Tajik minorities in Northeast Afghanistan
An independant hazara nation could kick out the taliban subhumans out and create a functioning society. I support splitting afghanistan into seperate states and reunifying the tajik and uzbek parts with their respective nations.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Very true
Tajiks on average are genetically 65-80% caucasian. Pamiri taijks are 90% caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple
Tajiks on average are genetically 65-80% caucasian. Pamiri taijks are 90% caucasian
all that matters is they are genetically further away from indians and not subject to that indian desire to create a dysfunctiomal society.

all that matters is they are genetically further away from indians and not subject to that indian desire to create a dysfunctiomal society.
Not sure if it has anything with genetics.
I think there 2 factors:
1) The further south in Central Asia, the stronger the influence of Islam and more backwards societies
2) Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are resource rich countries. We have plenty of oil, gas, coal. Kazakhstan has the second largest uranium reserves in the world. Without them, we would live at the central Africa level :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Water
Tell us something we already dont know

I think there 2 factors:
1) The further south in Central Asia, the stronger the influence of Islam and more backwards societies
2) Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are resource rich countries. We have plenty of oil, gas, coal. Kazakhstan has the second largest uranium reserves in the world. Without them, we would live at the central Africa level :feelswhy:
Nigeria and Venezuela has shit tonne of resources but are still shitholes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19997, Magical Apple and 1 other person
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Dont know what the gook is talking about pretty sure all the Stan countries have a lower GDP per capita lower HDI and lower living standards than IIndia.

Also gooks make me laugh lol online they're talking tough but in the real world thwy're abused dogs who get hate criked the most and they need to beg others to not hate crime them muh stop asian hate 😂😂😂

Dont know what the gook is talking about pretty sure all the Stan countries have a lower GDP per capita lower HDI and lower living standards than IIndia.

Also gooks make me laugh lol online they're talking tough but in the real world thwy're abused dogs who get hate criked the most and they need to beg others to not hate crime them muh stop asian hate 😂😂😂
central asia is way better than india. India is an overcrowded shithole keep coping.

I think there 2 factors:
kazaks amd uzbeks are muslim

kazaks amd uzbeks are muslim
Well, most kazakhs are only nominally muslim although in recent years the number of devoted muslims has increased. Uzbeks are more religious and their government aggressively suppresses excessive manifestations of religiosity.

• +1
Reactions: Magical Apple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back