In Germany you get paid for rotting.

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
In Germany the state pays you unemployment salary every month, so that you can survive.

I am becoming richer and richer every month.

Thats why roping isnt an option in Germany.

If I would live to 200 years, i would be rich at some point.

Its great.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Hero of the Imperium, WeiWei and 3 others
Legit, we from shitty 2nd/3rd world countries can only watch and cry. In all of the balkan shitholes such as bosnia, serbia and croatia you either work or wont be able to pay the bills/food. Theres no unemployment benefits here

No wonder so many immigrants want to go to germany, so they can drink, rot and do jackshit

• So Sad
Reactions: reaper2
Legit, we from shitty 2nd/3rd world countries can only watch and cry. In all of the balkan shitholes such as bosnia, serbia and croatia you either work or wont be able to pay the bills/food. Theres no unemployment benefits here

No wonder so many immigrants want to go to germany, so they can drink, rot and do jackshit
The girl i loved was from bosnia....

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140

From the balkans can confirm everyone forces you to work there is no other way these neetfucks are so privileged

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Legit

I'm from Germany

It's heaven. Lol at working

But do you have to previously be employed for x months/years? How long can you be unemployed and still take benefits?

But do you have to previously be employed for x months/years? How long can you be unemployed and still take benefits?
nah, i never worked

everyone can get that money here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Moldovancel and High Cortisol Chad
I’m on neetbux too rn. It’s fine but you eventually want to make your own money cause it’s not enough to sustain a more abundant lifestyle

But they force you to go to job interviews or not?

I’m on neetbux too rn. It’s fine but you eventually want to make your own money cause it’s not enough to sustain a more abundant lifestyle
yes, its not enough sadly

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
it's not that easy, if you have a trust fund or inheritance like me you're not entitled to it