In hood ass places...

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
There are tall ass black girls. One time I was in a Walmart in a hood ass town and then a 6'3" black girl walked in front of me with a FAT ass and I was so bewildered, surprised, and amazed I thought "what the fuck?" in utter shock at the mere size of this bitch.

Every step this shaniqua took I was mirin her high E frame at her size. I felt like dogshit after that getting size mogged by a female tho. Was even more high inhib thinking "is there even bigger negresses around here?" :feelswhat:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10491
dude she's a nigger who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaworu and Deleted member 5634
There are tall ass black girls. One time I was in a Walmart in a hood ass town and then a 6'3" black girl walked in front of me with a FAT ass and I was so bewildered, surprised, and amazed I thought "what the fuck?" in utter shock at the mere size of this bitch.

Every step this shaniqua took I was mirin her high E frame at her size. I felt like dogshit after that getting size mogged by a female ngl.
Don’t even think about dating black women.

Being heightmogged by women is so brutal :feelswah:

Tall "women" are extremely disgusting

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Kristin
Tall "women" are extremely disgusting
I agree nowadays. I want tall children but when you see at what cost (big as fuck, looks masculine) I'm not sure it's worth it. Shorter girls pay me more attention anyway and I don't feel like a fucking child talking to them.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
I agree nowadays. I want tall children but when you see at what cost (big as fuck, looks masculine) I'm not sure it's worth it. Shorter girls pay me more attention anyway and I don't feel like a fucking child talking to them.
Sharapova is pretty cute despite being 6’2.

Attachments

• 8513B786-776A-408D-A748-6EF8A6E718C9.jpeg
    8513B786-776A-408D-A748-6EF8A6E718C9.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 9
yeah but when my only main halo is height and we are essentially at eye level, terachad is going to look real appealing to her.
You said you were 6’4

You said you were 6’4
im not i larp im actually 6'3.5" but let's be real the difference between 6'2" and 6'3.5" is fucking 1 inch and that's way too close for comfort with females

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and .*my*.
im not i larp im actually 6'3.5" but let's be real the difference between 6'2" and 6'3.5" is fucking 1 inch and that's way too close for comfort with females
I don’t know man. I talked to one girl that looks just like Sharapova this summer and I got a phone number. I’m 6’3

How can u claim incel/not getting laid at 6ft4. I'd be chad instantly lmao.