In motion rate. Ignore banter to targeted individual collective.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak and Debetro
A72BEB9E 94D1 4C3E 85E2 318B2B56765D

Did not shave.

Floral shirt, woman's hat and a cigarette

If I saw him in person I'd burst out laughing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IHeightMogU and cutie_pie
Floral shirt, woman's hat and a cigarette

If I saw him in person I'd burst out laughing
This is an ethnic shirt and one of those safari hats.

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
sort shit hair out shave fully with some luck you may become high mtn/ htn. rn you mid mtn
Hair wasn’t best today kinda rushed in and didn’t apply any oil for waves or sheen and usually do shave but didn’t care for it today.

Shitskin, "Ace" wanna be

• JFL

Attachments

• 645D2930-9F2D-4316-8D6E-38A45717E5B8.jpeg
    645D2930-9F2D-4316-8D6E-38A45717E5B8.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens
Already over if you use looksmax terms on snapchat

Already over if you use looksmax terms on snapchat
The targeted individual program at my local area basically modified my snap to show only high schoolers so I added all of them and mess with collective by calling them idiots and using looksmax autism to parasitically make them rope and convince them it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
The targeted individual program at my local area basically modified my snap to show only high schoolers so I added all of them and mess with collective by calling them idiots and using looksmax autism to parasitically make them rope and convince them it’s over.
They problaby all laughed at you and then continued talking about nt things like basketball or girls, But yeah you got them bro!

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
They problaby all laughed at you and then continued talking about nt things like basketball or girls, But yeah you got them bro!
I only have girls on my snap and trust me the only ones who are getting laughed at are them when they post their monstrous ugly creatures they are in a relationship with in an attempt to character slander me as some kind of highschool homewrecker.

STRONG ltn with cigarette halo

• JFL
curry

• +1
I only have girls on my snap and trust me the only ones who are getting laughed at are them when they post their monstrous ugly creatures they are in a relationship with in an attempt to character slander me as some kind of highschool homewrecker.
if they are in relationships with creatures, doesn’t that mean that looks don’t actually matter

• Hmm...
Why are you at barnes and noble

if they are in relationships with creatures, doesn’t that mean that looks don’t actually matter
who said people looksmax only for relationships, some just want to see the potential of their genes.

Why are you at barnes and noble
fill out job applications but other times I like to go just to walk around like schizo as it has a calming atmosphere to ponder the mysteries of the earth.

fill out job applications but other times I like to go just to walk around like schizo as it has a calming atmosphere to ponder the mysteries of the earth.
What about reading a book?

I do but if I like a book ill just buy it and read at home
I always read at the store or pirate the book their books are so expensive