In my three short years at US, I have sold over 230kg of fentanyl and other hard drugs and donated over 28 million USD to China's military

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
My estimated kill-count of americans is in the tens of thousands.

After graduating with my BSC and MSC in electrical engineering at Stanford, I will go back to the motherland and help with the development of hypersonic missiles. Hopefully my missiles will sink american carriers and light american cities on fire some day.

I can only hope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Fishy and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Images   2024 03 10T173156789

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 48689 and socialcel

After graduating with my BSC and MSC in electrical engineering at Stanford, I will go back to the motherland and help with the development of hypersonic missiles. Hopefully my missiles will sink american carriers and light american cities on fire some day.

I can only hope.

Mashallah

I can only hope.

No war pls daddy

OP you still haven't elaborated on the gutter oil practice in your motherland.

I can only hope.

Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Damn you, CCP!

nice, will do the same. 🇨🇳🥇

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
tales from the sewers of shanghai

I can only hope.

IMG 5782

I can only hope.

Attachment 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back