in need of debloating advice

Plunk

Plunk

Iron
I'm so close to getting hollow cheeks but I'm js not there yet and it's so infuriating, I'm open to most advice

cardio, lots of water, peeing, sweating, crying

whatever makes your body get rid of sodium will help

• +1
Reactions: Plunk
cardio, lots of water, peeing, sweating, crying

whatever makes your body get rid of sodium will help
I might drop down it weight as well but only a couple pounds

I might drop down it weight as well but only a couple pounds
sure, 13 - 16 % bodyfat is the most attractive anyways so make sure to not auschwitzmaxx

• +1
How are your teeth? Aligned? Do you have a perfect bite?

Cut on sodium, if you want the fastest result having a zero sodium diet will help you ascend faster. Of course many foods have salt I am mainly taking about chips, fries, jerky.

Cut on sugar as well but cutting on salt is way more important, it all depends on how badly you want it.

Drink 3L of water a day if you want to get results faster try drinking 4L and do this mainly during daytime don't chug a bunch of water before you sleep because you will keep needing to piss and it isn't healthy right before sleeping.

How old are you? Your body may keep growing especially facial structure until 25. If you are still in your teenage years it will be natural to have a "chubbier" face. It will eventually slim down as you age.

How are your teeth? Aligned? Do you have a perfect bite?

Cut on sodium, if you want the fastest result having a zero sodium diet will help you ascend faster. Of course many foods have salt I am mainly taking about chips, fries, jerky.

Cut on sugar as well but cutting on salt is way more important, it all depends on how badly you want it.

Drink 3L of water a day if you want to get results faster try drinking 4L and do this mainly during daytime don't chug a bunch of water before you sleep because you will keep needing to piss and it isn't healthy right before sleeping.

How old are you? Your body may keep growing especially facial structure until 25. If you are still in your teenage years it will be natural to have a "chubbier" face. It will eventually slim down as you age.
my parents spent a lot of money on my teeth, the only reason I can't do a zero sodium diet is because idk what my mom puts in the food like there's diff sauces and what not, I'm 16 I look like my pfp but my cheeks aren't as hollow it's js the lighting, I can do the 4L water and cut out sugar easily, what are your thoughts on supplementing with potassium gluconate as well?

use Nusalt on food

HIIT too 3x a week

• +1
my parents spent a lot of money on my teeth, the only reason I can't do a zero sodium diet is because idk what my mom puts in the food like there's diff sauces and what not, I'm 16 I look like my pfp but my cheeks aren't as hollow it's js the lighting, I can do the 4L water and cut out sugar easily, what are your thoughts on supplementing with potassium gluconate as well?
bro if you are the guy in the pfp, no matter if you got hollow cheeks or nots, you are good.

get some braids, nt clothing such as adidas or nike, train shoulders chest and arms and you are ready to go, sriously dont stress it out that much

bro if you are the guy in the pfp, no matter if you got hollow cheeks or nots, you are good.

get some braids, nt clothing such as adidas or nike, train shoulders chest and arms and you are ready to go, sriously dont stress it out that much
i do try but I when I post pics of myself online I get incredibly insecure when I don't look like that especially on my off days, I js want to get as close to this without frauding

Of course there will always be sodium in your diet I'm talking about mainly cutting out on processed Sodiums like Cheetos, McDonalds, etc. Lightning changes everything some times so don't believe every picture you see. Regarding the Potassium Gluconate supplement I honestly don't know what that is but if it is safe go for it. If there are side effects I wouldn't. You are 16 and not even in your late teen years your face has a lot of changing to do and from now on it will only get slimmer and slimmer. If you achieve hollow cheeks in an a non natural way it could scar you for the rest of your life as you go through adulthood.

• +1
just overdose potassium

does teeth matter for hollow cheeks?
Yeah, if you got an overbite it makes you recessed slightly. If you go a mirror and clench your teeth hard together you will see the difference and what I mean.

Of course there will always be sodium in your diet I'm talking about mainly cutting out on processed Sodiums like Cheetos, McDonalds, etc. Lightning changes everything some times so don't believe every picture you see. Regarding the Potassium Gluconate supplement I honestly don't know what that is but if it is safe go for it. If there are side effects I wouldn't. You are 16 and not even in your late teen years your face has a lot of changing to do and from now on it will only get slimmer and slimmer. If you achieve hollow cheeks in an a non natural way it could scar you for the rest of your life as you go through adulthood.
ah ok thanks