In non-feminist countries like Poland its natural to approach girls

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

And im talking cold apptoach . Thats natural in poland

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 9 others
polish girls are friendly only to other slavic men, white men or black men. they hate brown guys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Oberyn, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
polish girls are friendly only to other slavic men, white men or black men. they hate brown guys.

Every women on earth hate brown guys thats standard

im talking about white passing ethnic guys, those are appreciated by polish women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, fjor2096, UnderTheKnife and 11 others

im talking about white passing ethnic guys, those are appreciated by polish women
i walked past a group of polish tourists and one of the girls made puking noises because of me :feelsrope: (im a shitskin)

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma, sportsmogger, fjor2096 and 13 others
i walked past a group of polish tourists and one of the girls made puking noises because of me :feelsrope: (im a shitskin)

Have you tried skin lightening ? I can recommend some good supplements/medications for skin lightening

How would an Irish man do in Poland
I have a theory that non native phenotypes (even if white) are seen as further down the pecking order than the native pheno regardless of objective attractiveness
My face is the complete opposite of a slav, mine is tall+narrow v the slavs short+wide
You may make a case for opposites attract but I think that's the exception rather than the rule

I think girls MUCH prefer to get with a normie guy who grew up in the same country as her than a slightly better looking normie who moved there in his 20s and has to communicate with her through English AND also has the failo of no social circle

I like the idea that in non feminist countries girls are more receptive to approaches
In shitholes feminist countries like Germany/Belgium a girl will not associate with a guy unless they have an external reason to be near each other (some club/school) where the guy never directly approaches her but she can turn him into a little cuck betabux for herself

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
Polish people smell like shit

Poles hate other Poles more than any other race. They all want to leave their shithole

Was speaking to a recruiter in Germany and he was like we get 1000 applications from Poles every day its super hard to filter them out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, Pumanator, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
I have a theory that non native phenotypes (even if white) are seen as further down the pecking order than the native pheno regardless of objective attractiveness
My face is the complete opposite of a slav, mine is tall+narrow v the slavs short+wide
You may make a case for opposites attract but I think that's the exception rather than the rule

I think girls MUCH prefer to get with a normie guy who grew up in the same country as her than a slightly better looking normie who moved there in his 20s and has to communicate with her through English AND also has the failo of no social circle

I like the idea that in non feminist countries girls are more receptive to approaches
In shitholes feminist countries like Germany/Belgium a girl will not associate with a guy unless they have an external reason to be near each other (some club/school) where the guy never directly approaches her but she can turn him into a little cuck betabux for herself
Would do fine

You have to understand this
Most Poles that are rich/sucessful are not living in Poland. You will be with average/low class people there, and they're not that superficial

Going from Ireland tho to Pole, I don' think you can handle the living standard decrease. Bad smell everywhere, gypsy looking women, prostitution and drugs, and people trying to rip you off 24/7 cuz theyll be able to detect youre a dumbass foreigner

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 21620, Chadeep and 4 others
Would do fine

You have to understand this
Most Poles that are rich/sucessful are not living in Poland. You will be with average/low class people there, and they're not that superficial

Going from Ireland tho to Pole, I don' think you can handle the living standard decrease. Bad smell everywhere, gypsy looking women, prostitution and drugs, and people trying to rip you off 24/7 cuz theyll be able to detect youre a dumbass foreigner
I might fraud my online dating profiles location there first and see if I can get 2 e girlfriends then move there in the hopes that at least one of them doesn't flake
I don't think I'd be bothered by low standard of living tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I might fraud my online dating profiles location there first and see if I can get 2 e girlfriends then move there in the hopes that at least one of them doesn't flake
I don't think I'd be bothered by low standard of living tbh
You have no idea man. Trust me all this sounds easy till you actually live there

Then you realize what you really signed up for
No one likes to live in Poland other than conservative Polish boomers

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18244 and 6ft4
im polish and i got approached 3 times over a year

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
thats cope AF, you will be praised if you arent polish and any other ethnicity slays hard even indians slay here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, p0lishsubhuman, Truecel14 and 2 others
thats cope AF, you will be praised if you arent polish and any other ethnicity slays hard even indians slay here
with all due respect, this is a cope spread right-wing slavic men. no group of women belong to one race lusts for south asians. a few days ago, i walked past a group of polish tourists and the one of the girls made puking noises as she saw me :(

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, fjor2096, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Poland is a deserted nuclear test site for Germany at this point. You will notice that every Polak in the world lives in a western country.

Their streets are shattered, trees growing through the concrete while packs animals have made the buildings their home. There is no one there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Oberyn, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
So feminism made us non NT?

with all due respect, this is a cope spread right-wing slavic men. no group of women belong to one race lusts for south asians. a few days ago, i walked past a group of polish tourists and the one of the girls made puking noises as she saw me :(
damn i lived in poland almost all my live and i was always sure that you can slay, just by not being polish.
sorry to hear that, disgusing polish whore

Gigacope. I am a currycel and there lots of polish women in my area. Never gotten disgusted looks or anything like that.

Unless you are deformed or something so IDK.

Also, you are schizo af. You say you have women offering you sex and then you say this. Which one is true?

Polish women love brown men as well stop coping

I'm white passing ethnic and I don't like white women at all.

I'm white passing ethnic and I don't like white women at all.
I am honesty confused about what is considered 'white-passing'. Tbh, you just look exotic to me. Not like some anglo white guy. You are an ethnic but not like the currycel death tier pheno kind.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I am honesty confused about what is considered 'white-passing'. Tbh, you just look exotic to me. Not like some anglo white guy. You are an ethnic but not like the currycel death tier pheno kind.
I'm not sure if they mean an ethnic man with white colouring, an ethnic man who looks Nordic or an ethnic man who looks white but just happens to have a tan, dense hair and eyebrows and full lips.

Appreciate the compliment. :love:

I'm not sure if they mean an ethnic man with white colouring, an ethnic man who looks Nordic or an ethnic man who looks white but just happens to have a tan, dense hair and eyebrows and full lips.

Appreciate the compliment. :love:
Yeah. You have a good pheno objectively. Only issue is white women prefer men of their own phenotype. It is why salludon loses to some love island type htn.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah. You have a good pheno objectively. Only issue is white women prefer men of their own phenotype. It is why salludon loses to some love island type htn.
Thank you! Do you know anyone else with a similar pheno like me, irrespective of ethnicity?

I agree with that. They sometimes use BBCs for short flings and dump them.

I think @Thomas DOM is referring to ethnic lads who look very Nordic.

And its expected that guys approach girls they like there and if guy dont approach girl he will be seen as a repressed homo like why this nigga aint approaching girls he prefer men or what?

Girls in poland wants guys to approach them. Not just "chad superstars" or whatrver BS but guys who western women would think of as just average or above average...for polish women the same guys would be considered good looking

Like a normie or htn in the eyes of western women wojld be considered GL by polish women

And polish girls are friendly. They will give you good response if you approach them (most ones atleast) . They are not narcy n sassy like western women

And im talking cold apptoach . Thats natural in poland
yes i’ve heard this bro
poland is good for slaying
it’s still over if u need to approach in america

yes i’ve heard this bro
poland is good for slaying
it’s still over if u need to approach in america

It's easy to get women in non fucked up countries. Poland is one of them but there are plenty of other countries too

Nobody gets women in fucked up countries like America.

People who think looksmaxing will make them slay in the west are very naive. Western women Even reject Chad so why would they not reject someone who "looksmaxed" ?

What matters is just locationmaxing

does my face look slavic?

DNR

AVERAGE YOUNG NORDIC WARSAW ZOOMER IS 6'4

>Eastern Europe
>non-feminist
EE is five/at most ten years behind the West, jfl at thinking it is some stronghold of conservatism

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
What about light skin latinos?

What about mine?
I could see people believing you if you told them you were slavic but your pheno doesn't really strike me as belonging to any specific country

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
I could see people believing you if you told them you were slavic but your pheno doesn't really strike me as belonging to any specific country
Makes sense, thank you. I think my facial defect is a dead giveaway, it's more common in EE than in the West

What about light skin latinos?
they will like those, i am pretty well known around here as south asian aka the wrong kind of brown but latinos are the right kind of brown (y) along with lightskins / mixed race (unless south asian mix)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
Maybe she had something in her throat

Have u been to Poland yet? I might have to move there for work in a year. I might try to get a Slavic Stacey there for a ltr since meeting up with any htb+ white women in the us is near impossible. I’m around htn in looks and a hapa. Would I be able to get a Stacey there without having to learn the slav elf language?

//SlavEnjoyerSigma

It's because there's tons of hot girls and few chads. Guys have more leverage then. When you're in the obese west, any slim girl has infinite power.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker