In one year's time I will be a chadlite

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Joined
Mar 25, 2022
Posts
16,088
Reputation
15,558
Hair transplant in October
trimax +infraorbital malars in March
ptosis repair in April


Hair transpalnt done growing in by August next year


And then I can ltr htn.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 25705, CuriousGuy and 10 others
Before you get hate I wanna say I believe in you bro and good luck on your ascension. Your gonna make it 🖤
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 30188, Deleted member 18582 and 3 others
Before you get hate I wanna say I believe in you bro and good luck on your ascension. Your gonna make it 🖤
Thanks

I will be 27 then
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 27660
And then I can ltr htn.
You mean LTR a HTB, right?

Right?

Fag experiemnts
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25705, Deleted member 15067, Interested and 1 other person
Holy surgery cope
 
Hair transplant in October
trimax +infraorbital malars in March
ptosis repair in April


Hair transpalnt done growing in by August next year


And then I can ltr htn.
How old are you? If you're below 21, it's definitely a good idea to surgery max.
 
You’ll just be a butchered creature with debt from surgeries
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
By the time your surgeries are complete, you'll be 28. It's kinda too late. At this point it's more about luck. On dating apps, Chadlite isn't enough.
 
By the time your surgeries are complete, you'll be 28. It's kinda too late. At this point it's more about luck. On dating apps, Chadlite isn't enough.
1. I'm not a straggot, different rules apply
2. I love beauty, I don't care about sex
3. Good looks will make your whole life better
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25705 and CuriousGuy
Hair transplant in October
trimax +infraorbital malars in March
ptosis repair in April


Hair transpalnt done growing in by August next year


And then I can ltr htn.
You will never be chadlite
 
I seen people with surgeries
But you haven't had surgery. So nothing you say matters. I've actually had surgery. You don't have the life experience.
 
Hair transplant in October
trimax +infraorbital malars in March
ptosis repair in April


Hair transpalnt done growing in by August next year


And then I can ltr htn.
Always knew you were gay, congrats on coming out Bhai!

Clap Applause GIF
 
After surgerymaxx
 

Attachments

  • 3315336_jotaro-kujo-joseph-joestar-rohan-kishibe-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-battle-tendency-png-...png
    3315336_jotaro-kujo-joseph-joestar-rohan-kishibe-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-battle-tendency-png-...png
    413.6 KB · Views: 0
Did you decide on a surgeon?
idk, honestly only pagnoni does what I want so ill prob go with him

I will be consulting after i get cephalogram in september
 
idk, honestly only pagnoni does what I want so ill prob go with him

I will be consulting after i get cephalogram in september
Everything could to take longer than you expect. You should start ASAP. I was able to get free ceph from free ortho consult. You'll eventually have to get full CT anyway.
 
Everything could to take longer than you expect. You should start ASAP. I was able to get free ceph from free ortho consult. You'll eventually have to get full CT anyway.
30y is ok for got surgery ? lol
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: longjohnmong
Everything could to take longer than you expect. You should start ASAP. I was able to get free ceph from free ortho consult. You'll eventually have to get full CT anyway.
Im waiting until i move to France, everything is 3-4x more here.

But maybe I should try an ortho consult then. I dont have bite issues but i do have moderate sleep apnea

And what do you mean full CT? Isn't cephalogram just a CT of the skull, what more might they need other than ctcb scan
 
Last edited:
By the time your surgeries are complete, you'll be 28. It's kinda too late. At this point it's more about luck. On dating apps, Chadlite isn't enough.
It is
 
Last edited:
By the time your surgeries are complete, you'll be 28. It's kinda too late. At this point it's more about luck. On dating apps, Chadlite isn't enough.

Absolutely fucking not.

If anything, that is the pivotal point where many descend.
 
Absolutely fucking not.

If anything, that is the pivotal point where many descend.
They descend with SOMEONE. The women available on the dating market to a man who's 30+ are the dregs and divorcees.
 
They descend with SOMEONE. The women available on the dating market to a man who's 30+ are the dregs and divorcees.

Meh, only if you don't know where to look. I don't doubt the dregs on Tinder, but you'll find plenty in places where you are hobbymaxxed.
 

Similar threads

mrcatman741
Replies
7
Views
133
PakAryan
PakAryan
B
Replies
11
Views
98
vlurrent
vlurrent
tierzone
Replies
4
Views
35
tierzone
tierzone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top