In random college party rn lmfao

warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
I took some DXM and went on a bike ride and some college cuties invited me into their apartment. dexed af playing jack in the box rn. converse with my drugged out mind pls lmfaoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9355, turkproducer and 3 others
cheese.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: warpsociety and Lev Peshkov
i did not expect this but i couldnt deny. on 300mg of dxm rn LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Bruh the last thing you should be doing is making a thread here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9355, turkproducer and 3 others
Bruh the last thing you should be doing is making a thread here
tru but im dexxed af. came here to share the hilarity with mfs that know what thats like lmaooo u right. having fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, SubhumanCurrycel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
And you're on looksmax.me

It is over for you my friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4464, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Mirin that college girls invited you

• +1
And you're on looksmax.me

It is over for you my friend.
two bitches that look like clairo up in my personal space on the couch rn keep barking for me

i only posted on here cause im dexxxxed af and didnt expect it, only went out for exercise lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Lev Peshkov, Looks234 and 1 other person
two bitches that look like clairo up in my personal space on the couch rn keep barking for me

i only posted on here cause im dexxxxed af and didnt expect it, only went out for exercise lol
Caged at clairo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety and Lev Peshkov
I took some DXM and went on a bike ride and some college cuties invited me into their apartment. dexed af playing jack in the box rn. converse with my drugged out mind pls lmfaoo
Are u one of the chads?

• +1
Are u one of the chads?
6’1 160lb “prettyboy” if i had to classify myself. i hardmew (with self made techniques) work out and got style. im only on here cause im narcy and kinda sociopathic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
im only on here cause im narcy and kinda sociopathic tbh.
source.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, warpsociety, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 1464
The girls must be looking like Shrek for you to even think about, much less write, on this forum full of autists

DRIVERCEL THEORY DEBUNKED AGAIN @rightfulcel @LastGerman

Nothing has been debunked at all. In fact, it is the other way around. Jfl at using a bicycle as a grown up man. It is completely over. You will be humiliated by female driving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
got a bj from cai
Nothing has been debunked at all. In fact, it is the other way around. Jfl at using a bicycle as a grown up man. It is completely over. You will be humiliated by female driving.
i have a car i was EXERCISING like i said. just coomed from clairo bitch #1s lips keep 😢

keep projecting fag
The girls must be looking like Shrek for you to even think about, much less write, on this forum full of autists
keep projecting 😂😂😂 i just mew bro:
every single person on this forum is sociopath by definition tbh

he said clairo 💀

i will update later adios bros

i really don't get the hype over dxm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
i have a car i was EXERCISING like i said. just coomed from clairo bitch #1s lips keep 😢

There is no reason to use a bicycle as a grown up man, specially if you are capable of driving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Rape them already

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
got added to they snapchat gc and the baddest hoe smoking with me mmm

MEWING WORKS IG LUL

alright adios fr. yall are bros gn

fuck them

how is college what do you take, is it a prestigious university

i’m debating whether to go

this mf got pulled over by girls and the first thing he did was flex on perma virgins on a god forgotten forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
this happened

• JFL
Good bro, have some fun.

this is life for chad, he goes out for a run and gets invited to a party. Meanwhile I go out for a run and I get disrespected by kids in primary class.

• JFL
i dont like dxm

mike mew = serotonin daddy

JFL at you if you’re not tall and white

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back