In reality you need to personalitymax - as important as looks

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am one of the few guys who actually get laid with different women here and by blackpill standards, most of you mog me. My bad features include:
- height (5'9)
- hunch back/nerd neck/bad posture
- Being eastern european
- NW2 hairline
- shitty patchy eyebrows
- some fucked up teeth in addition to an overbite
- narrow mouth
- recessed lower third, need bimax
- shit collagen, dry skin, skin looks fucked
- non existent zygos
- big neurocranium (alien skull)
- mild acne
- dark under eye bags
- big assymetrical nose
- patchy beard (looks ginger too)
- head too big for body, manlet proportions
- small hands, feet, wrists, ankles
- lorsss tier hips
- small neck
- bloated

Overall if I had to describe my appearance, people often say I look like a (russian) criminal. Some forgotten chernobyl brother of Sminem. Those who would stab you for a pack of cigarettes if in a bad mood.

The only thing going for me is my body game, and even that is frauded in pictures too. I dont even look muscular, just above average. I still pull attractive women. Why? Because you need to get yourself a 'I do what I want' attitude. Basically just act high T. Thats it. Do everything with a casualness as if its normal. Or inject to get that feeling.

Tbh I might be wrong and its just look high T, not act high T theory. Maybe I look high T despite having a recessed lower third, non existant zygos and small neck. That could be an explanation for the 'you look like a criminal' theory and why men still show me respect or act soy. But I notice if I act soy myself, people dont show me that much respect themselves so it can't be appearance alone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, kuroganeikki, MilfLover69 and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5521, kebabcoper and 21 others
we dont want looks just for fucking women

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
If you live in East Europe, personality and being high T matter a lot more. Most east European men are ugly as sin so the women can't really be picky about looks there.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 2729, mewcoper and 1 other person
If you live in East Europe, personality and being high T matter a lot more. Most east European men are ugly as sin so the women can't really be picky about looks there.
I live in germany tho

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Be_ConfidentBro
whats your pill though?
eastern european pussy gets wet for high T and western nations crave aesthetics?
Just be confident bro, it's pretty self explanatory tbh

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
what's your income, education, career, and social status

(russian) criminal. Some forgotten chernobyl brother of Sminem. Those who would stab you for a pack of cigarettes if in a bad mood.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, MansNotHot, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I have a job that doesnt fit my appearance. Something girls find attractive but I cant say it here.

LARP.

Either you're good looking LARPing as being Ugly,
or you're an ugly guy LARPing about having sex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Julius, MansNotHot and 5 others
LARP.

Last weekend I got a part handjob while another girl was laying in my other arm. They both found it funny and joked around about me acting like a pimp being with two girls
I am no larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MansNotHot, mewcoper and 3 others
lmao why you putting laugh smileys
Its no larp

Have you a big dick?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I am one of the few guys who actually get laid with different women here and by blackpill standards, most of you mog me. My bad features include:
- height (5'9)
- Being eastern european
- NW2 hairline
- shitty patchy eyebrows
- narrow mouth
- non existent zygos
- mild acne
- dark under eye bags
- big assymetrical nose
- lorsss tier hips
- small neck
- bloated

Overall if I had to describe my appearance, people often say I look like a (russian) criminal. Some forgotten chernobyl brother of Sminem. Those who would stab you for a pack of cigarettes if in a bad mood.

The only thing going for me is my body game, and even that is frauded in pictures too. I dont even look muscular, just above average. I still pull attractive women. Why? Because you need to get yourself a 'I do what I want' attitude. Basically just act high T. Thats it. Do everything with a casualness as if its normal. Or inject to get that feeling.

Tbh I might be wrong and its just look high T, not act high T theory. Maybe I look high T despite having a recessed lower third, non existant zygos and small neck. That could be an explanation for the 'you look like a criminal' theory and why men still show me respect or act soy. But I notice if I act soy myself, people dont show me that much respect themselves so it can't be appearance alone.

we dont want looks just for fucking women
LARP.

Have you a big dick?

hello brother! are you by any chance ethnic, feel like white people make fun of you? feel free to apply to the movement, I'll gladly accept you here especially if youre black

hello brother! are you by any chance ethnic, feel like white people make fun of you? feel free to apply to the movement, I'll gladly accept you here especially if youre black
We gon get dem reperations

I am the whitest person on this forum

Dn rd bc of adhd but the title is facts

ever dated a hot dumb girl? how did it feel? you just play along

well, it goes both ways

physique >>> personality

• +1
Reactions: Playerhater1
does german women's socks smell different than socks from south european women?

- height (5'9)
- Being eastern european
- NW2 hairline
- shitty patchy eyebrows
- narrow mouth
- non existent zygos
- mild acne
- dark under eye bags
- big assymetrical nose
- lorsss tier hips
- small neck
- bloated

Everything you have written is pointless if you don't show pics of your face. You are probably good looking

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB