In Regards to Vice and Astrosky

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
You guys need to seriously relax. @AstroSky knows what he's doing and probably isn't associating himself with us, why would he?

Not only that but he himself has said some damning things here such as that he's fucked men before and threatened to sodomize 16 yr old @dogtown several times. Probably not good for his career if they found these things

And listen, worse comes to worse, we have some bluepilled retards. At that point we make all posts only available to members and ban the cucks. (@Sergeant)

Myself and the mod team will do everything in our power to bully, ban, and ultimately chase off the cucks that browse here. I plan on celling here to the bitter end but we need everyone's support. We can't just start running away and hiding like most of you faggots have done your whole lives. Stand up for something dammit you owe it to yourselves.

Now if you wanna get in on this lmk and I'll start a pm with my defense strategy. Trust in Nibba gentlemen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr, Blitz and 15 others
Exactly my thoughts. Astro Sky would be risking himself if he made this place famous.

If you posted your name or address or something here then it's your responsability, why did you do that?
I was low inhibmaxxing,u guys told me it'd make me hot.

Can I have my pms re enabled?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, dogtown and 3 others
numale cucks don’t scare me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and Nibba
JFL Astro Sky said on his stream it isn't going to be a video, just an article, and he won't probably even mention this site anyway, some people here should be clinically treated for their paranoia.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
t. soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, manlet cUnt and RichardSpencel
There's people who don't and people who do, simply put. Normies hate us men of action and lump us in with those hateful and misogynistic incels (lol). I think it's an internal, jealousy subconscious tactic to vilify us. They scream and shout from rooftops looks don't matter and we should just accept ourselves and quit being vain. Well, normcucks, looks DO matter.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I will make sure this site becomes as bluepilled as possible

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Knew that guy was a sellout.

• +1
Reactions: Filcel
Nibba jealous he didnt get interview OMEGA LAWLAWLAWLAWL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and RedPilledStemcel
This will truly separate the men from the boys

@Nibba How you define the cucks in your post, cuz if its sub4psl then its over for me pretty much

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
@Nibba How you define the cucks in your post, cuz if its sub4psl then its over for me pretty much
Cucks=bluepilled normie soyboys. Typical meaning

It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
It's amazing how easily people get spooked over a supposed "dox".

So, somehow some hacker with free time hacks into an industrial grade database, unsalts the data, finds out your email and some ip's we purge often.

So he knows now if you weren't using a proxy/vpn some miles wide sort of location thanks to google.

And? What, you expect some dude is gonna show up and shoot you? You're gonna lose your job over belonging to a forum for self-improvement? No, no one gives a damn who you are. You aren't important. Don't spread fear, you want to be paranoid go ahead and delete your facebook, they log ten times more than we do, and the NSA isn't in here spying our databases.

If you posted your name or address or something here then it's your responsability, why did you do that? This is a public forum. Read the rules, we already warn about this. You want some specific stuff deleted, PM a mod.

The end.

EDIT: I actually wanted to post this in the other thread, got tagged twice. Whoops.

As for bluepilled normies getting in here: They won't. We have improved the approval procedure very much so.

yeye we know that you make millions and probably billions by incels.is and looksmax.org. No money for you anymore tbh ngl srs JK (no ded srs)

yeye we know that you make millions and probably billions by incels.is and looksmax.org. No money for you anymore tbh ngl srs JK (no ded srs)
Apparently he's running all these sites at loss despite saturating these sites with ads. I refuse to believe hosting costs that much

You must wait at least 1 seconds before performing this action.
You must wait at least 7 seconds before performing this action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back