In Regards to Vice and Astrosky

mine is minning from day to day
yeah I should probably stop shitposting and give actual advice so I get those sweet sweet updoots

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah I should probably stop shitposting and give actual advice so I get those sweet sweet updoots
my shitposts get more likes than actual useful posts lolololdka

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
threatened to sodomize 16 yr old @dogtown
That's actually hilarious ngl

i regret revealing my real name on snapchat
brutal i hope everyone forgot it

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
i hate niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
i regret revealing my real name on snapchat
brutal i hope everyone forgot it
I remember your name, it’s Issac Cox.
bad joke tbh

You guys need to seriously relax. @AstroSky knows what he's doing and probably isn't associating himself with us, why would he?

Not only that but he himself has said some damning things here such as that he's fucked men before and threatened to sodomize 16 yr old @dogtown several times. Probably not good for his career if they found these things

And listen, worse comes to worse, we have some bluepilled retards. At that point we make all posts only available to members and ban the cucks. (@Sergeant)

Myself and the mod team will do everything in our power to bully, ban, and ultimately chase off the cucks that browse here. I plan on celling here to the bitter end but we need everyone's support. We can't just start running away and hiding like most of you faggots have done your whole lives. Stand up for something dammit you owe it to yourselves.

Now if you wanna get in on this lmk and I'll start a pm with my defense strategy. Trust in Nibba gentlemen
Love the initiative man. Sign me up.