In school if Barrett did something like spray water on someone is he likely not to get shoved or touched in way

Pei

Pei

Kraken
This blackcap who was overweight did that to someone and he got shoved if it was Barrett who did it no one would shove him though(

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
@LeonidasGui

@heightmaxxing

@Zenis

@mirrormogger

@the_nextDavidLaid

@Imretarded?

@BrahminBoss

@Dicklet3incher

@Vermilioncore

@vermillioncorefan

@lemonnz

@Mister Fuwy

@NoseProphecy

• +1
5ec985b Original

• JFL
This blackcap who was overweight did that to someone and he got shoved if it was Barrett who did it no one would shove him though(
barrett will get shot with a mk 677

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and northern mogger
depends tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pei
B
depends tbh
ut I was saying some overweight ugly blackcel did that and he got shoved of course but gl young Barrett white healthy weight wouldn’t get treated like that right

• +1
B

ut I was saying some overweight ugly blackcel did that and he got shoved of course but gl young Barrett white healthy weight wouldn’t get treated like that right
some gangsta would shove Barrett, I would

• +1
B

barret will get killed when he does that because insulin will kill him asap

• +1
some gangsta would shove Barrett, I would
But all the girls would have uproar about it and all the guys would be saying that’s not cool due to being Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and northern mogger
B

in what enviroment would barrett slay most and why?

But all the girls would have uproar about it and all the guys would be saying that’s not cool due to being Chad
idc I have no friends I want to have a good scuffle and dont care what girls think in my school

Why didn't you tag me @Pei 😢😢😢😢

• +1
Does Barrett like bullying sub5s?

• JFL
He won't because he is tall and attractive. Barrett would be the chad in the class.

• +1
Reactions: Pei and northern mogger
He won't because he is tall and attractive. Barrett would be the chad in the class.
he would be the chad in the province

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, n9wiff and sub5c3l
Yeah everyone would worship him everyone did at who’s school tbh right

And they said he bullied people for being ugly

• +1