in some bs drama now...

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Bronze
I hit my ex up... biggest mistake of my life.

I recently joined back on insta to talk to some nigga I used to talk to and saw her post as soon as I opened the app. She was at a big party in florida and literally just a fucking sausage fest besides her and her friend.

I texted her to try to feel something and fucking anything and bc I felt jealous tbh so I came back a few hours later

turns out while I was gone she posted me on her story (the message) and mocked me and put some faggot white girl song over it.

I had some bbcs and htns send me pics of my face laughing at it and sent me my ex's nudes and now they are following my accounts/number.

Its so fucking over. getting mocked by niggas fucking my ex getting cucked

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, gooner23 and lemonnz
cringe larp cuck fantasy, otherwise you some ghetto trash so who tf cares niglet

Behead her and post it on your story

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
I hit my ex up... biggest mistake of my life.

I recently joined back on insta to talk to some nigga I used to talk to and saw her post as soon as I opened the app. She was at a big party in florida and literally just a fucking sausage fest besides her and her friend.

I texted her to try to feel something and fucking anything and bc I felt jealous tbh so I came back a few hours later

turns out while I was gone she posted me on her story (the message) and mocked me and put some faggot white girl song over it.

I had some bbcs and htns send me pics of my face laughing at it and sent me my ex's nudes and now they are following my accounts/number.

Its so fucking over. getting mocked by niggas fucking my ex getting cucked
couldn't go a post without reading bbc :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
yikes nigga
yeah... this is def gonna be my villain origin story
4049766 IMG 0141

eating catshit and are a BBC cuck fuck outta here weird ass nigga. ALL LARP post pics of this girl if you want me to reconsider
Shes underage so I would rather dm.