In the bathroom at work

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
I’m currently hiding in the bathroom at work. I wanna quit this job. It’s too hard for me.

but the day barely started and I will fuck up gallons and gallons of things today because I am low iq

wish me luck I need jt
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 7079, Chadlitecel and 7 others
baths.me xD
 
this is why i neetcel i am terrified of being told off for doing things wrong
 
1590767512888
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Deleted member 4645
Giphy9

Quit job follow your dream. Life is not easy.
 
1590769143573
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant
work is torture
 

Similar threads

.dark
Replies
7
Views
61
.dark
.dark
KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
34
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
itsover74
Replies
2
Views
45
Crimx991
Crimx991
hate
Replies
17
Views
128
vux
vux
johntheslayer54
Replies
19
Views
58
t0urist
t0urist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top