In the end, all that matter are looks/height and money- not even race

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I am an Indian shitskin, but I have no problems via online dating. The most swiped right on man in the UK is a nigger. I live in Trump country/southern USA. Jerremy meeks is one of the most popular models; and he's half nigger.

Really, I promise you that the only thing that matters is looks/height and money as long as you are not a psychopath , have some weird mental disorder/addiction (such as a gambling addiction or are schizophrenic ) or have a criminal record. You could even be from Somalia, but 6 ft. tall, strong jaw, Chad features and have a great job and get foids. I've seen black/Africian immigrants get foids easily.

In the end, all that matter are looks/height and money- not even race

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
The most swiped right on man in the UK is a nigger. I live in Trump country/southern USA. Jerremy meeks is one of the most popular models.
the thing is you talking about other men, but you are not these men, not even like them, just by the principle that you are on this forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 1 other person
the thing is you talking about other men, but you are not these men, not even like them, just by the principle that you are on this forum.
, I promise you that the only thing that matters is looks/height and money as long as you are not a psychopath , have some weird mental disorder/addiction (such as a gambling addiction or are schizophrenic ) or have a criminal record. You could even be from Somalia, but 6 ft. tall, strong jaw, Chad features and have a great job and get foids. I've seen black/Africian immigrants get foids easily.

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
No shit, it's only talked a lot here because you need a higher psl level to have the same smv as a white guy. And it doesn't really help that average ethnic look worse than the average white (both subhuman don't get me wrong)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and johnnydeep222
He's chink, I was talking about shit skins (hispanics, blacks, Indians, Arabs etc.)
your wrong about the asian, guy the guys has offers from plenty of sexy women, Its just that he wants a a hot, femine, wife like women. He basically wants something like this below. Only rich millionares/billionares , get a women liek yael below.

and not this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
He's chink, I was talking about shit skins (hispanics, blacks, Indians, Arabs etc.)
100% agree, aside from Indians outside of Canada. Where I'm from (diverse urban city) there's 0 "ethnic tax" for hispanics, arabs, or blacks, in fact, there might even be a halo as white guys are seen as soft and corny. Even the Asian and Indian guys have their own social circles with looksmatched girlfriends.

Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>race>height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money