In the future looksmaxxers will get bone implants.

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Men drive evolution forward

TL;DR: Scientists are able to print calcium implants that your body absorbs and turns into new bone.

Can you imagine getting an infraorbital implant from Dr. Eppley and having hunter eyes for the rest of your life?

Life changing.

Can you imagine cutting your femurs in half and inserting 4 inches of bone implants into your legs? Science is almost there.

Fuck CRISPR, the future is implants.

I don't understand why this forum hasn't picked up on this?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 30283, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others

TL;DR: Scientists are able to print calcium implants that your body absorbs and turns into new bone.

Can you imagine getting an infraorbital implant from Dr. Eppley and having hunter eyes for the rest of your life?

Life changing.

Can you imagine cutting your femurs in half and inserting 4 inches of bone implants into your legs? Science is almost there.

Me an my Lookzmaxxz boiz in the future:
Bogd

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksJourney, weebcel and 3 others

Life changing.

Me an my Lookzmaxxz boiz in the future:
View attachment 1720182
:feelshehe:
it will be pricy af, current implants are so expensive and only western people can afford them. Imagine paying 10-20k euros for zygos/gonions implant, looks like these guys above and now get a revision and again paying so much jfl. Or even lost all your money and looking worse due to sagging skin after removing implants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 16380
This is insane. Are they calcium phosphate?

This is insane. Are they calcium phosphate?
Yeah, it's made out of a form of calcium phosphate called octa-calcium phosphate.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 16834

Life changing.

When is this like 10 more years? Also wouldn’t peek implants give you Hunter eyes for life too anyways

When is this like 10 more years? Also wouldn’t peek implants give you Hunter eyes for life too anyways
There are already cases of successful synthetic bone implants. I don't know how you would go about getting them done cosmetically, you would probably have to supply the implants yourself.

There are already cases of successful synthetic bone implants. I don't know how you would go about getting them done cosmetically, you would probably have to supply the implants yourself.
Aids. Yep Peek is the best thing we got currently but inly Eu docs do it

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
This is so the future. How has no one capitalised off this. I think Looksmaxx needs to band together as a community where we invest in the most promising looksmax companies.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, KING REIDYZ, TrestIsBest and 2 others
What is peek? I have never heard of it before.
Peek implant? Never heard of it lol I feel you are larping. No one will shut up about peek on here

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Peek implant? Never heard of it lol I feel you are larping. No one will shut up about peek on here
It's just another name for a silicone implant right?

The biggest hurdle of LL isn't the bones, it is the soft tissues

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Made to measure human chad jawbones will one day be grown in laboratories.

Just not in our lifetime :blackpill:.

i will buy some bones and then bonesmash them so that i could sell

that's for fagots I crush bones 😎

how far we are from this being used for real

Something that's gonna be up, if ever, in like 20 years. There are always new ultra promisiing techs that we never hear about again.

Edit: yea, article from 2014 :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back