In the future when gene editing comes out your kids will be mixed with this superior human to create the master race.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

Anything that deviates from the Atlantid and nordic bloodline is but a bad degeneration of humanity the rest of humanity is corrupted too undo the damage we must gene edited kids with genes of this dude to turn us into the superior blood line the true master race create gene editing know.

@mido the slayer
@ArvidGustavsson
@OwlGod

Thoughts ?????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patriot, Chadeep and 1 other person
74CF9508 A56C 4B4E B3DE D0904DD84C60

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1849, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Ah yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SkinjobCatastrophe and Chadeep
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
philtrum too long

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted
Good thread ngl

This video is very interesting and it’s possible in the future ngl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, reptiles and 1 other person
Imagine self hating so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Imagine self hating so much.

Is it self hate though be honest ???????????????? i'm not saying wipe out other races i'm saying combine this gods dna with the future offspring or progency that's all
Good thread ngl

This video is very interesting and it’s possible in the future ngl

The future will be for the atlantids not just human atlantids gods almost with literally no human defects we have.

It won't age it won't be as selfish as we humans are.It will naturally look beautiful.Honestly the future sounds bright in this end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 534, Chadeep and 1 other person
i'm starting to think that the blackpill is bad.
Is it self hate though be honest ???????????????? i'm not saying wipe out other races i'm saying combine this gods dna with the future offspring or progency that's all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob

The future will be for the atlantids not just human atlantids gods almost with literally no human defects we have.

It won't age it won't be as selfish as we humans are.It will naturally look beautiful.Honestly the future sounds bright in this end
I hope Subhumans are Rare in Future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
subhuman chin

• +1
I hope Subhumans are Rare in Future

They will be non existent only white chads will be around or other races mixed with white chads getting rid of all ethnic failos creating human gods

• +1
salludon mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton and Chadeep
  • +1
You can already do this.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and reptiles
  • +1
I want to look like Pitt. Pittmaxxing or death

• +1
Your right you can but it's extremely limited to what you can do
Only limitation realistically is your income. I can guarantee a P/S/L 6.5 with a 130 IQ for $500k-1M.

• Love it
  • +1
Only limitation realistically is your income. I can guarantee a P/S/L 6.5 with a 130 IQ for $500k-1M.

If only i could transfer my consciousness to that kid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SkinjobCatastrophe and Moggy
View attachment 349806

Anything that deviates from the Atlantid and nordic bloodline is but a bad degeneration of humanity the rest of humanity is corrupted too undo the damage we must gene edited kids with genes of this dude to turn us into the superior blood line the true master race create gene editing know.

@mido the slayer
@ArvidGustavsson
@OwlGod

Thoughts ?????????????????????????????
sounds too good to be true tbh. maybe in the future but not in your lifetime lol.

• +1
Pic from the front? That dude looks like he mogs me from here to the edge of the known multiverse, if I see a front pic of him I might die from the mogging but I have to see it

• +1
Pic from the front? That dude looks like he mogs me from here to the edge of the known multiverse, if I see a front pic of him I might die from the mogging but I have to see it

• +1
fuck. Im glad I was sitting down when I saw that. I could saw my face in half and have the looksmax gods reconstruct me from the ground up and I still wouldnt look as good as that guy

If the Lord is real, thats what he looks like

• +1
fuck. Im glad I was sitting down when I saw that. I could saw my face in half and have the looksmax gods reconstruct me from the ground up and I still wouldnt look as good as that guy

If the Lord is real, thats what he looks like

He is what the future should look like this is what gene editing would accomplish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SkinjobCatastrophe
This will never happen too many risks maybe just coloring and specific genes not like bone structure etc

• +1
  • +1
This will never happen too many risks maybe just coloring and specific genes not like bone structure etc

Too many risks but infinite rewards

• +1