Daily Reminder that curries need to hurry up and create CRSPR and gene editing and get rid of abo blood, and that abos should be k***ed. LONG READ

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
The lives of 99% of 1 billion people have been ruined because of abo blood. Just look and see for yourself what was stolen from curries.

Screenshot 20230922 194345 Chrome
+
FaceApp 1695426296295
=
FaceApp 1695426574954
&
FaceApp 1695426585716

Sintashta (aryan) man Facial Reconstruction and Female Morph from Faceapp = How your average North/Northwestern indian boy and girl would probably look with mostly Aryan DNA

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshot 20230922 194345 Chrome
+
Screenshot 20230922 193523 Reddit
=
FaceApp 1695426426230
&
FaceApp 1695426440927

FaceApp 1695426316165
+
FaceApp 1695426296295
=
FaceApp 1695426489529
&
FaceApp 1695428528419

Sintashta (aryan) man Facial Reconstruction with Female Neolithic Iranian Hunter gatherer facial reconstruction and then Male morph of the Female neolithic iranian hunter gatherer from faceapp + the female Sintashta morph= A collage of various faces from the sintashta+neolithic iranian mix that your average central indian boy and girl and how your overall average indian would probably look like cause they would be a 50/50ish mix between aryans and neolitic iranians.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FaceApp 1695426316165
+
Screenshot 20230922 193523 Reddit
=
FaceApp 1695426636334
&
FaceApp 1695426663023

And lastly Neolithic Iranian Male Hunter Gatherer morph + Neolithic Hunter Gatherer Female = How your average south indian boy and girl would probably look if they had mostly neolithic iranian hunter gatherer DNA.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what was taken from curries, going from potentially one of the most mogger races in the world, to one of the ugliest.

AND ITS ALL DUE TO THE BLOOD OF THESE "PEOPLE":
Malidm
Malidf
Veddidm
Veddidf
Screenshot 20230922 205333 Reddit
Screenshot 20230922 205825 FaceApp

What is done is done, theres no going back in time to stop neolithic iranian and aryan chads from fucking abo women, unless someone builds a time machine or something. Yes i know that even if it were to be perfected, it wouldnt benefit me cause im already born and you cant genetically alter the looks of an adult human being. But heres the thing, its not for me. Im not doing this for me. Im doing this for the future of the curry race lmao. How long are curries going to remain ugly lmao? Each generation that refuses to be blackpilled about looks and perfect gene editing and CRSPR, only prolongs the suffering of the curry people indefinitely for more generations to come. But heres what really grinds my gears. We have actually known about CRSPR and gene editing since around 2010-2012 era. Yes, its actually been over a decade since the breakthrough was found that genes/genome can be edited. Yes i know that its still in its beginning stages, and that it might actually take a few decades before its perfected but actually western scientists have come a looooong way in its development actually:

"The first approval decision for a CRISPR gene therapy in 2023 represents a major milestone, setting expectations for things to come."

Literally gene therapy for some schmuck might actually happen THIS YEAR. The thing is, is that its western scientists doing it (no hate props to them tbh). My question is, what the fuck are curry scientists doing? In between drinking your cow piss, bathing in its dung, and gang raping dalit women, what are you people actually doing? If there is literally one race on this planet that needs gene editing and CRSPR FIRST, ITS LITERALLY CURRIES. You people literally have a chance to give your race probably the greatest gift and mercy that the south asian people have ever received in over 3000 years, TO MAKE THEM HUMAN AGAIN. What are you doing? Developing nuclear, biological. and other weapons of mass destruction and war to do what....? KILL OTHER CURRIES FROM OTHER CURRY COUNTRIES? Over what? Religion? Bad blood and history? You're going to kill some curry muslims just because some turkic badboy gangbanged your grandma over 1000 years ago lmao?

And for paki and bangladeshi scientist, listen just because your countries are failed shitholes (like every country in south asia tbh dont think im sparing indians). doesnt mean you have to be a retard either. You are literally a fucking scientist (in this case a geneticist). You are suppose to be high IQ geniuses, its kinda the requirement lmfao. Dont you participate in this retarded curry religious war too lmao. Even if you were to somehow enact ghazwa-hind what would be the point. You would be ruling over a nation of hundreds of millions of darkskin subhumans. Are you really willing to sacrifice millions of "muh superior lightskin/lightbrown pakis" just to rule over a bunch of darkskin ugly streetshitting gangus? Even the mughals tried that, and even they got tired of dealing with curry hindus for a thousand years and just resorted to taxing them lmao.

Why hasnt there been a collective team of scientist filled with the top curry geneticists, biologist, and chemists from all curry countries, dedicated to getting rid of abo blood and making curries aryan/neolithic iranian mixed moggers? If i was a genius geneticist i would've been starting a team with other genius curry scientist from all over the world.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1695426636334.jpg
    FaceApp_1695426636334.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230922_205825_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_205825_FaceApp.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230922_205333_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20230922_205333_Reddit.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, GuyFromSingapore, LooksOrDeath and 9 others
Or just ban arranged marriages and give women rights and they will do this eugenics shit without even needing to be told

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, chosen-one, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Indeed. Us curries already know this. Just remove those fucking shitskin melanin enriched abo jungle hunter subhuman genes from us! :woke:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, GuyFromSingapore, Razeb and 1 other person
Bros acting like indian genes can ever make a comeback lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
subhuman scum

Germans if they had zero Alpine DNA
IMG 1026

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Sub0, Razeb and 3 others
Or just ban arranged marriages and give women rights and they will do this eugenics shit without even needing to be told
Women selected Eugenecs will take millennia plenty of subhuman will breed because they require rescources

gene editing is a meme, people hyped up crispr for years and it hasnt done shit, its ober

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
The lives of 99% of 1 billion people have been ruined because of abo blood. Just look and see for yourself what was stolen from curries.

View attachment 2446435+View attachment 2446436 = View attachment 2446442& View attachment 2446457
Sintashta (aryan) man Facial Reconstruction and Female Morph from Faceapp = How your average North/Northwestern indian boy and girl would probably look with mostly Aryan DNA

View attachment 2446462+View attachment 2446463 = View attachment 2446473&View attachment 2446475
View attachment 2446465+View attachment 2446466 = View attachment 2446467&View attachment 2446472

Sintashta (aryan) man Facial Reconstruction with Female Neolithic Iranian Hunter gatherer facial reconstruction and then Male morph of the Female neolithic iranian hunter gatherer from faceapp + the female Sintashta morph= A collage of various faces from the sintashta+neolithic iranian mix that your average central indian boy and girl and how your overall average indian would probably look like cause they would be a 50/50ish mix between aryans and neolitic iranians.

View attachment 2446482+View attachment 2446484 = View attachment 2446487&View attachment 2446489

And lastly Neolithic Iranian Male Hunter Gatherer morph + Neolithic Hunter Gatherer Female = How your average south indian boy and girl would probably look if they had mostly neolithic iranian hunter gatherer DNA.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what was taken from curries, going from potentially one of the most mogger races in the world, to one of the ugliest.

AND ITS ALL DUE TO THE BLOOD OF THESE "PEOPLE":
View attachment 2446566View attachment 2446567View attachment 2446559View attachment 2446560View attachment 2446565View attachment 2446564

What is done is done, theres no going back in time to stop neolithic iranian and aryan chads from fucking abo women, unless someone builds a time machine or something. Yes i know that even if it were to be perfected, it wouldnt benefit me cause im already born and you cant genetically alter the looks of an adult human being. But heres the thing, its not for me. Im not doing this for me. Im doing this for the future of the curry race lmao. How long are curries going to remain ugly lmao? Each generation that refuses to be blackpilled about looks and perfect gene editing and CRSPR, only prolongs the suffering of the curry people indefinitely for more generations to come. But heres what really grinds my gears. We have actually known about CRSPR and gene editing since around 2010-2012 era. Yes, its actually been over a decade since the breakthrough was found that genes/genome can be edited. Yes i know that its still in its beginning stages, and that it might actually take a few decades before its perfected but actually western scientists have come a looooong way in its development actually:

"The first approval decision for a CRISPR gene therapy in 2023 represents a major milestone, setting expectations for things to come."

Literally gene therapy for some schmuck might actually happen THIS YEAR. The thing is, is that its western scientists doing it (no hate props to them tbh). My question is, what the fuck are curry scientists doing? In between drinking your cow piss, bathing in its dung, and gang raping dalit women, what are you people actually doing? If there is literally one race on this planet that needs gene editing and CRSPR FIRST, ITS LITERALLY CURRIES. You people literally have a chance to give your race probably the greatest gift and mercy that the south asian people have ever received in over 3000 years, TO MAKE THEM HUMAN AGAIN. What are you doing? Developing nuclear, biological. and other weapons of mass destruction and war to do what....? KILL OTHER CURRIES FROM OTHER CURRY COUNTRIES? Over what? Religion? Bad blood and history? You're going to kill some curry muslims just because some turkic badboy gangbanged your grandma over 1000 years ago lmao?

And for paki and bangladeshi scientist, listen just because your countries are failed shitholes (like every country in south asia tbh dont think im sparing indians). doesnt mean you have to be a retard either. You are literally a fucking scientist (in this case a geneticist). You are suppose to be high IQ geniuses, its kinda the requirement lmfao. Dont you participate in this retarded curry religious war too lmao. Even if you were to somehow enact ghazwa-hind what would be the point. You would be ruling over a nation of hundreds of millions of darkskin subhumans. Are you really willing to sacrifice millions of "muh superior lightskin/lightbrown pakis" just to rule over a bunch of darkskin ugly streetshitting gangus? Even the mughals tried that, and even they got tired of dealing with curry hindus for a thousand years and just resorted to taxing them lmao.

Why hasnt there been a collective team of scientist filled with the top curry geneticists, biologist, and chemists from all curry countries, dedicated to getting rid of abo blood and making curries aryan/neolithic iranian mixed moggers? If i was a genius geneticist i would've been starting a team with other genius curry scientist from all over the world.

Those 2 are sub human Indo Melanid has good bones other than short face syndrome and dark skin

KArnatid 2

Indo Melanid 2

These are the most common phenos in India and there only hyper subhuman due to skin colour and orbits but the guys you used in your composites look almost as bad just better colouring

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Fr can’t deal with this nigger oppression in the veins

Those 2 are sub human Indo Melanid has good bones other than short face syndrome and dark skin

View attachment 2454457

View attachment 2454460

These are the most common phenos in India and there only hyper subhuman due to skin colour and orbits but the guys you used in your composites look almost as bad just better colouring
It's not just coloring stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
brutal but we cant have a nation of 1.4 billion moggers someone gotta be subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, Lucid and LooksOrDeath
Literally looks like a Dalit.

3658102_Screenshot_20230922_205825_FaceApp.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432

Users who are viewing this thread

Back