in the past they used to marry young girls. + REDPILL + GTIH

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
Pedophilia, in the real sense, and not in the popular sense, is something organic. In traditional societies, there is no bullshit as a minimum age for maturity, as in them the relations are given by community ties, and by the role of religion present in social life.

When we have a strongly patriarchal society, it is not so unusual for girls to be handed over to a young adult from a friendly family to be married. A few decades ago we could still see this in rural cities, my great-grandmother even got married at 11 when my great-grandfather was 26. They were even cousins, (I just don't remember the grade). That would be unthinkable today.

Conservatives who are pissed off with pedophilia in the current sense are correct because it is loaded with depreciation, now claiming that under no circumstances can girls relate to adult men is not being conservative, but rather a modern neoconservative.

If today a girl's love relationship with a man has become unviable, it is frowned upon and hardly healthy, the fault was first of liberalism that violently attacked society to bureaucratize it and instituted control devices that counter the spontaneous and hierarchical organization of communities. Secondly, because of the sexual revolution, which transformed the relationship between men and women into material futility that seeks only instant pleasure instead of lasting relationships.

When neoconservatives are astonished by Islamic countries because they allow girls to marry, they are denying something that also occurred in Western Christian society.

If they really want to destroy LGBT pedophilia and child sexualization promoted by cultural Marxism, instead of being "hur dur pedophilia", the first thing they need to focus on is to end the modern notion of the roles of children and adolescents in society . Children are target # 1 because society's perception of them has changed. I don't say that a boy should stop being a boy, but he needs to be seen as a man by society and have a sense of responsibility for one. which includes ensuring that it can also work. the same for the girl. she should not be seen as someone whose choices are at the same level of importance as the boy as preached in the modern world. they must have much more restrictions than boys because they have the important function of motherhood, which is why they must be instigated from an early age to the values of the house, marriage and absolute honor to the husband.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3299, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Dnd read.
But...Pedophilia is Bullshit.
If shes hot.
Her age doesnt matter.
Every guy wants to fuck her.
I swear why does everyone act like wanting to fuck a 14 year old is pedo.
I swear I am 17 but when Im 65,I still would have the urge to fuck 14 year olds.
Whatever

Dnd read.
But...Pedophilia is Bullshit.
If shes hot.
Her age doesnt matter.
Every guy wants to fuck her.
I swear why does everyone act like wanting to fuck a 14 year old is pedo.
I swear I am 17 but when Im 65,I still would have the urge to fuck 14 year olds.
Whatever
14 is post pubescent nigga and nearly fully developed and definitely fertile, not pedo and is kinda normal in biology

Still mentally immature our society is changing, not “terrible“ but definitely not good for above 18 to be with a 13-14 year old.

prepubecent is pedo and should never ever be seen as okay. It’s beyond fucked up.

Seriously wtf the is up with this thread, yeah thinking liking a 16 year old is a pedo rapist meanwhile she’s already fucking men who are 25 is retarded, but just imagine making this thread, lol @ you. Not reading.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand