In the same thread btw

keep spamming that 4 yo pic

Ok:

C99115B5 69CD 4D97 90B3 E6823F495E87

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I’m coming to Germany and I will see if you are slaying or getting bitches. Send location.
Come to Poland nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Iasacrko
Come to Poland nigga
Won’t I get beaten to death by white nationalists who mistake me for being a rapefugee instead of a tourist?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Won’t I get beaten to death by white nationalists who mistake me for being a rapefugee instead of a tourist?
I’m polish I have polish ID and as Yk I look ethnic

My stepmother got slapped in the face by a woman in Poland but the whole time I’ve been there nothing happened tbh

Tho if ur a slayer they will kill u

Polish cucks apperantly beat up an Italian who was slaying their women

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Michael Myers

My stepmother got slapped in the face by a woman in Poland but the whole time I’ve been there nothing happened tbh

They don’t have to worry, I’m unattractive. Polish women would rather commit suicide than come near me. So that means I can be safe in Poland?

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Also wtf you’re polish?

Also wtf you’re polish?
I have 3 nationalities im passport maxed

I’m technically not polish by blood my great grandfather adopted a German kid aka my grandfather

So I have a polish last name and the right to polish passport which I got without ever being in Poland

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Michael Myers
I’m asking because next week I’ll be close to Germany. I will be like 30 minutes away from the German border. I can literally go to Germany.
He lives in Berlin

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Probably, but its easier to pull white Stacies compared to the US. I would say its worth the risk.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Probably, but its easier to pull white Stacies compared to the US. I would say its worth the risk.
I wouldn't go for slaying purposes, I'm too unattractive. I would just go because you told me to come to Poland. :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
I wouldn't go for slaying purposes, I'm too unattractive. I would just go because you told me to come to Poland. :lul:
Then come for a meetup boyo. Im gonna be in Europe for a year.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Then come for a meetup boyo. Im gonna be in Europe for a year.
I'm low-key tempted to come jfl, but it seems like a hassle. 13 hours of travel by train it says online. Where in Poland are you? Feel free to PM. Also isn't coming to Amsterdam better? I figure there's more to do here. Or perhaps in Berlin in Germany?