In the steroid community 250 mg Testosterone is considered "TRT" but the "high end of TRT

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
In the steroid community 250 mg Testosterone is considered "TRT" but the "high end of TRT"

Like TRT is usually around 150 - 250 mg so 250 is the high end of TRT

Naturally the average man produce between 3 - 10 mg Testosterone per day . That's 21 - 60 mg Testosterone per week that a man produce naturally

So injecting 250 mg a week you will have higher Testosterone levels than the average man.

Bodybuilders use a lot more than this. They often use minimum 500 - 1000 mg Test , sometimes even several grams Test and they often combine Test with other steroids. Most bodybuilders are not on "Test only" , this is the truth.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
What doses or compounds do fitness bodybuilders like Jeff Said and David Laid use. obviously enhanced with PEDS but not over the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I thought TRT would make your T levels average for a young person tbh

In the steroid community 250 mg Testosterone is considered "TRT" but the "high end of TRT"

Naturally the average man produce between 3 - 10 mg Testosterone per day . That's 21 - 60 mg Testosterone per week that a man produce naturally

So injecting 250 mg a week you will have higher Testosterone levels than the average man.

Bodybuilders use a lot more than this. They often use minimum 500 - 1000 mg Test , sometimes even several grams Test and they often combine Test with other steroids. Most bodybuilders are not on "Test only" , this is the truth.

Not really.

Injecting and producing, same as consuming orally or using a test gel are complete different cases and each one of them works differently.

250mg a week, but what testosterone is it? Mix? Single ester? What is it?

I have hypogonadism and my Test level was 200 ng/dl.

I started injecting as TRT the Testosterone Mix (4 esters, 300mg per week), and after it properly concentrated in body (around 1 month), I had 758 ng/dl (european range is 250~835 ng/dl).

Bodybuilders go on cycles and it depends one from the other - they also use other stuff, like trenbolone, masteron or winstrol(ROFL).

Some inject like 5ml x 250~300mg of testosterone per week for like 4-6 weeks.

We would spend entire day and wrote a freaking book on how they cycle over the hormones with doses, etc. - not really worthy.

Test your limits.
Eat clen,
Tren hard,
Anavar give up

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
250 mg is a good beginner dose

if you've ever done test, u know that even 100 mg is enough to make gains.. also, genetics play a huge role in how you react to test. for example: cbum has a liver condition that doesnt let him take too much. so hes around 150-400. but look retartedly massive

Bodybuilders are drug addicts trying to normalise their lifestyle. Almost none of them do genuine TRT. A TRT dosage on the NHS or any legitimate healthcare system averages to 50mg/week which is about natty levels. Even 250mg/week is 5x the levels of a healthy natty teenager, don't let anyone tell you they are on "TRT" if they are doing anything over 50mg/week especially not if they are self-administering since everyone plays down their usage. I can't stand bodybuilders they are liars and degenerates.

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Bodybuilders are drug addicts trying to normalise their lifestyle. Almost none of them do genuine TRT. A TRT dosage on the NHS or any legitimate healthcare system averages to 50mg/week which is about natty levels. Even 250mg/week is 5x the levels of a healthy natty teenager, don't let anyone tell you they are on "TRT" if they are doing anything over 50mg/week especially not if they are self-administering since everyone plays down their usage. I can't stand bodybuilders they are liars and degenerates.

I be on 2 fiddy

what was the point of this thread
it sounds like ur writing a wikipedia article just spitting facts out

It all depends on your shbg and how much total t converting into free t. So some guys have extremely high free T with just 150mg, and other need more to just have average levels.

Testosterone

on a very cursory review of the literature, if you started at 0 testosterone 250 mg will give you levels at the very top end of natty