In the UK you can now be arrested for staring at foids

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
No exaggeration every week this country in states a new cucked law. Last week it was not allowing men to house female ukraine refugees. The week before some shit about dick pics = rape. And now finally, staring at foids has been banned :lul::lul::lul::lul:

7C868863 11CE 4E45 86D1 44EB98203BB0

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, mulattomaxxer, Oberyn and 11 others
UK is nightmare mode, If you are not a chad and in UK. Just suicide and re roll. If you are chad you should move to the UK for a high score. @ForeverRecession

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, mulattomaxxer, Oberyn and 8 others
no way. thats probably local police not national. send the link i dont believe you.

Link

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Xangsane, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Just leave aye mayte??

Ayeplane and gOOw!!

Anything longer than 3 seconds if it’s unreciprocated is sus/predatory behavior to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
No exaggeration every week this country in states a new cucked law. Last week it was not allowing men to house female ukraine refugees. The week before some shit about dick pics = rape. And now finally, staring at foids has been banned :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 1640348
I bet Chads and chadlites who do this won't be reported or arrested :feelskek:

Now all they have to do is to implement a similar law for foids staring at Chads for true equality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, GetShrekt, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Muh women and girls. Men experience harassment too.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and House Lannister
I bet Chads and chadlites who do this won't be reported or arrested :feelskek:

Now all they have to do is to implement a similar law for foids staring at Chads for true equality
All it takes is for u to lose focus on the train and accidentally stare off into the distance on the tube to get jailed for 22 weeks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16453, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
All it takes is for u to lose focus on the train and accidentally stare off into the distance on the tube to get jailed for 22 weeks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Of course, this doesn't apply to any male that is
5.5 PSL or above.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and House Lannister
Good. Until disgusting ugly incels are separated into special "incel segregation grounds" i wont be satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, aBetterMii and BoneDensity
Over if you live in the UK

For all the UK men, fuck you faggots do something about your country you cuckolds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Oberyn, GetShrekt and 1 other person
You should probaly not get jail time but you probaly should get a punishment for it. And its probaly super hard to prove

Good. Until disgusting ugly incels are separated into special "incel segregation grounds" i wont be satisfied.
ugly men should be either:

1)Sent to die as cannon fodder in a pointless war.
2)Sent to work-camps/concentration-camps.

That's how society has always functioned.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
You should probaly not get jail time but you probaly should get a punishment for it. And its probaly super hard to prove
jfl dude. How cucked can you be.

Being jailed for staring at someone. The world has gone mad, and you are part of this group of retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and House Lannister
I remember ~1 year ago a guy in the netherlands was fined for telling a girl 'she has a nice ass' in public. It was considered sexual harassment and the guy got a fine of ~200 euros (=250 dollars).

The guy appealed to a higher court and said he was exercising his freedom of speech. The higher court told him he was right and he didn't have to pay.

Fucking clownworld ngl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and House Lannister
nuke this dump from orbit tbh

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I don’t care I’m still on my badboy energy

View attachment 1640348
Make it to where men can't literally approach woman that will do good for the birth rate goyim