in UK, girls put on fake tan all over their body and face to be browner. Why isnt there a similar thing but for whitening?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
in UK, girls put on fake tan all over their body and face to be browner. Why isnt there a similar thing but for whitening?

1. Body Makeup/Foundation: Many companies make full coverage body makeup in a variety of skin tones. Choosing a shade that's lighter than your skin tone might achieve a temporary lightening effect. But remember, this could be messy, transfer onto your clothes and wouldn't be ideal for everyday use. Brands like Dermablend or MAC offer these types of products.
  2. BB Creams and CC Creams: These are like lighter versions of foundation and often have a brightening effect. They may not dramatically lighten your skin, but they can make it look brighter and more radiant.
  3. Brightening Primers: Some cosmetic brands offer primers that are designed to brighten the skin and can be worn under makeup or on their own for a subtle glow.
  4. Brightening Face Masks: Some masks can provide a temporary brightening effect. Look for masks that have brightening ingredients like Vitamin C, niacinamide, or other botanical extracts.

if u did makeup on ur entire body it will rub off. but the fake tan british girls use doesnt rub off. is there any option like that but for whitening?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Xangsane
Because being white, isn't currently "in".

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, niqfan625 and HollowCheek

1. Body Makeup/Foundation: Many companies make full coverage body makeup in a variety of skin tones. Choosing a shade that's lighter than your skin tone might achieve a temporary lightening effect. But remember, this could be messy, transfer onto your clothes and wouldn't be ideal for everyday use. Brands like Dermablend or MAC offer these types of products.
  2. BB Creams and CC Creams: These are like lighter versions of foundation and often have a brightening effect. They may not dramatically lighten your skin, but they can make it look brighter and more radiant.
  3. Brightening Primers: Some cosmetic brands offer primers that are designed to brighten the skin and can be worn under makeup or on their own for a subtle glow.
  4. Brightening Face Masks: Some masks can provide a temporary brightening effect. Look for masks that have brightening ingredients like Vitamin C, niacinamide, or other botanical extracts.

if u did makeup on ur entire body it will rub off. but the fake tan british girls use doesnt rub off. is there any option like that but for whitening?
Vanta black nigger skin is law

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

Skin whitening is massive in Asia (especially East Asia)

it is, more than ever. people edit photos to be whiter, makeup to be whiter, laser to be whiter. billion dollar whitening industries

but im asking for this specific product for full body

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
skin whitening is a thing in asia but tanning is ideal in the west

*south Asia and southeast Asia
lmao no. its most popular in east asia. especially places like korea cos they genetically brown

check statistics on skin whitening spending per capita $ in each country

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789
check statistics on skin whitening spending per capita $ in each country
@Xangsane

• Asia’s skin whitening market is valued at $7.6 billion. According to Future Market Insight, Asia accounts for half of the $13 billion global whitening product market. China comprises 40% of sales in Asia, Japan 21%, and South Korea 18%. (edited)

1. [21:10]
    china population: 1.412 billion (edited)

2. [21:10]
    south korea population: 51.74 million (edited)

3. [21:10]
    japan population: 125.7 million

• china is 2.15 per capita
        • per capita per year on skin whitening

👍

• [21:16]
      japan is 12.7
        • per capita per year on skin whitening

• [21:17]
      south korea $26.4 per capita per year on skin whitening

• +1
In the north it's as common, everyone there does everything to be as fair as possible
hes a delusional ethnic boi who is jealous of whites

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
hes a delusional ethnic boi who is jealous of whites
He is a middle aged troll who dedicates his life to shitposting. Such a sad life he has

• +1
because uk girls are too much white, they look sick which means lower SMV. Also its easier to get browner than whiter cuz you are just making your skin "dirtier" with some carrot stuff in selftanners while whitening is opposite, its the same with clothes - its easier to get them darker than whiter.

i’m from uk and i’ve started fake tanning and i mog harder now it’s over for palecels in the uk

I need to lightening my skin

I need to lightening my skin
lol id kill myself if i was brown like you. shitskin. no girl will ever love you with that skin colour. just end your life

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
lol id kill myself if i was brown like you. shitskin. no girl will ever love you with that skin colour. just end your life
I heightmog you to oblivion and back.

Also I've seen literal dark ass niggers with "your" white women.