In waiting room to get a script for more fin

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
God damn this guy always makes me wait forever.
Literally got here 15 minutes early and its nearly 40 minutes after my appointments start time
Nothing to do but shitpost in a dermatologist's waiting room and contemplate throwing myself out the window and letting my chin hit the pavement first as an emergency avant garde midface shortening surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
God damn this guy always makes me wait forever.
Literally got here 15 minutes early and its nearly 40 minutes after my appointments start time
Nothing to do but shitpost in a dermatologist's waiting room and contemplate throwing myself out the window and letting my chin hit the pavement first as an emergency avant garde midface shortening surgery
Imagine waiting that long for a pill that makes your sperm watery.

son, you know that guy that had dementia like symptoms after taking fin? HE STILL hasn’t recovered. It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

son, you know that guy that had dementia like symptoms after taking fin? HE STILL hasn’t recovered. It’s over
Wait. Sperm should not be watery? I'm not on fin and it's always been watery. The only time it is more solid is if I don't cum for 2+ days.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Wait. Sperm should not be watery? I'm not on fin and it's always been watery. The only time it is more solid is if I don't cum for 2+ days.
Bro wtf? Your cum shouldn’t be watery son

Balding would also give me dementia. I’d rather die than walk around looking like a cancer patient.

Bro wtf? Your cum shouldn’t be watery son
I coom daily and it doesn't have time to harden. If I don't cum for 1+ week I cum in hard buckets

Balding would also give me dementia. I’d rather die than walk around looking like a cancer patient.
Over
I coom daily and it doesn't have time to harden. If I don't cum for 1+ week I cum in hard buckets
Wtf? Hell naw bro that ain’t right bro. Go on nofap

Weird as hell if its watery and you're not on fin. See a urologist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back