In what order should i do these things

L

leonardd667

Iron
In what order should i do these things in my morning routine.
Skin care.
Dermarolling.
Gua sha.
Castor oil

"skincare and gua sha bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Drink the castor oil, Gua Sha is cope and just exfoliation, skincare and dermaroll at the same time one after the other

add kys to the start of the list, then follow it in that order (y)

You should drop all this and start saving for bimax

In what order should i do these things in my morning routine.
Skin care.
Dermarolling.
Gua sha.
Castor oil
Skip the gua sha and castor oil, unnecessary steps that take too much time for 0 results.
First you wash your face with washing gel, then you use a serum, then you use your dermaroller. If your dermaroller has 0.25mm long needles, throw it away and get one with 0.5mm-1mm.
After microneedling never use tretinoin or vitamin c. Just use a day or night cream like Hydro Boost from Neutrogena.
Don't use tret for 2-3 days afterwards.
If you still wanna use your gua sha, use it on a day you're not using the dermapen, ideally after using your serum.

Skip the gua sha and castor oil, unnecessary steps that take too much time for 0 results.
First you wash your face with washing gel, then you use a serum, then you use your dermaroller. If your dermaroller has 0.25mm long needles, throw it away and get one with 0.5mm-1mm.
After microneedling never use tretinoin or vitamin c. Just use a day or night cream like Hydro Boost from Neutrogena.
Don't use tret for 2-3 days afterwards.
If you still wanna use your gua sha, use it on a day you're not using the dermapen, ideally after using your serum.
i use castor oil for eyebrows and lashes, gua sha works for me since my cheeks be bloated after i wake up, and why cant i use it on the day i use a dermapen?