In your country, do young white girls prefer white guys or North African guys?

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
In Italy if you are North African you automatically gain 1 point in SMV with under 22yo girls. Everytime I go out I see a lot of pretty Italian teen girls coupled with average looking maroccans.
On TikTok Italian girls constantly talk about how much they love mulatto guys, especially if they are North Africans.
I know a 6’2 maroccan guy with a htn face who slays on average 2 new beautiful teen italian girls every week just by using tinder and Instagram. The absurd thing is that usually he invites them directly to his house, so he puts 0 effort.
Basically he has the same results of a top 0.5% white Chad

Of course I was unlucky to live in the area with the highest concentration of north Africans in Italy, but soon I am going to geomax to Budapest, a city with a very nice dating market and 0 Arabs.

Write your country and if North Africans there do way better than native males.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah, bloomercel and 9 others
White

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
They like chads

if normal well adjusted they prefer white (they are even very racist when alone) if they are broke, grew up in marginal zone, mentally ill, absent father... they probably would go with brown men.

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
they usually vote left and end up paying the toll. good riddance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FutureSlayer and LuckyBeast
i live in the Balkans here people are racist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, mr007 and LuckyBeast
White and Black

white preferably blondes. greek girls are self hating ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
In Italy if you are North African you automatically gain 1 point in SMV with under 22yo girls. Everytime I go out I see a lot of pretty Italian teen girls coupled with average looking maroccans.
On TikTok Italian girls constantly talk about how much they love mulatto guys, especially if they are North Africans.
I know a 6’2 maroccan guy with a htn face who slays on average 2 new beautiful teen italian girls every week just by using tinder and Instagram. The absurd thing is that usually he invites them directly to his house, so he puts 0 effort.

Of course I was unlucky to live in the area with the highest concentration of north Africans in Italy, but soon I am going to geomax to Budapest, a city with a very nice dating market and 0 Arabs.

Would saafiir clean up Italy?

Italy is turning to germany 2.0 it seems @deadstock @FutureSlayer @Beastimmung @nathan

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
if normal well adjusted they prefer white (they are even very racist when alone) if they are broke, grew up in marginal zone, mentally ill, absent father... they probably would go with brown men.
If you don’t write the name of your country, the answer is useless

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
In germany just be ethnic is law

@HeightPilledum @6ft4 Ur sfcel presence is reuqired in this thread

same in serbia, dark colored meds, eurafricanids have huge advantage, these type of guys

North africans can't be mullato, they're arab

In germany just be ethnic is law
I think it's because of thug and nichemaxxing while most germans are autists who rot at home playing esports. Women will take what they get not keep waiting got chad. If dolph lundgren lives in his basement he will be an incel too

• +1
Reactions: PARISIEN and deadstock
Would saafiir clean up Italy?

Saafir is a PSL God, the North Africans slayers I know don’t even look humans compared to him

I think it's because of thug and nichemaxxing while most germans are autists who rot at home playing esports. Women will take what they get not keep waiting got chad. If dolph lundgren lives in his basement he will be an incel too
Yeah looks matter after all. But low inhib and thugmaxxed can also get u foids

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

this guy also has insane smv right now

actually interracial couples i know, are most of the time looksmatch tbh.

HTN who is 6.2 ??? yeah weakchadlite. idk man being white is not enough if you want to get girls, you are hot or you are not thats it

mostly girls want to have fun.
if you come here and say "im white and i have good grades"

OVER.

cant blame them tbh, taking drugs and going out is actually fun

• +1
idk about that all ik is ethnic girls fly to italy to get ran through by italian guys

• +1
Reactions: watah
they'd definently fuck the black guys since they would be exotic and have inherit smv. but if they werent exotic meaning lived among us then i dont think most would fuck them.

idk about that all ik is ethnic girls fly to italy to get ran through by italian guys
Sex tourism is mainly from Northern Europe. Not ethnic girls and it's mostly 50+ 250lbs roasties that geomax for guys. Same for africa. It's also a good holiday destination

• +1
Is that true?
not true

if anything italian girls are somewhat racist (ofc they hide it)

usually its low class italians (male and females) that end up pairing with north africans and balkans

• +1
italian girls are not as slutty as girls in uk or america, to fuck a lot of hot girls with 0 efforts and with 0 status you need to be perceived as top 0.5% in looks (I mean top 0.5% in female gaze)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
not true

usually its low class italians (male and females) that end up pairing with north africans and balkans
OP is a mentally ill cumskin chadlite, I've noticed guys like him get off of fantasizing about this idea of ethnics having godlike smv, probably some form of cuckoldry.

italian girls are not as slutty as girls in uk or america, to fuck a lot of hot girls with 0 efforts and with 0 status you need to be perceived as top 0.5% in looks (I mean top 0.5% in female gaze)
So a HTN prettyboy beats out a Chad maesthetic/masc

not true

This is true everywhere across the western world tbh. Its usually low class white girls going for blacks/ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
@medialcanthuscel is a peculiar user tbh. He has been on these forums since lookism and he makes a one post every month about something related to surgery, his personal anecdotes or about the state of hypergamy in general. Quite a mysterious user
OP is a mentally ill cumskin chadlite, I've noticed guys like him get off of fantasizing about this idea of ethnics having godlike smv, probably some form of cuckoldry.

White guys by ALOT

Norway doesn't get as many immigrants compared to western european countries it seems.
There are tons of immigrants it's just that most white guys face mog, height mog and frame mog the ethnics

There are tons of immigrants it's just that most white guys face mog, height mog and frame mog the ethnics
Ethnics aren't competing with them for that appeal. If a girl wanted a conventionally GL guy she would just date the guys you mentioned why would she bother with an ethnic.The girls that want those want dark triad swarthy thugs. They want to feel like whores and ethnics are more NT and thugmaxxed which is more appealing to that niche. Not all girls want the angelic prettyboy, some of them just want to get fucked and abused.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back