In your guys entire life is it normal to never have anyone you love or truly care about?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I think with the exception of my father there has never been a person I wouldn't be fine with leaving under the right circumstances if I had some better opportunity or if they died I would move on. Told a normie this when I was drunk and he says thats fucked up.

Do normies think this way are they just polite or is this abnormal. I thought I loved my ex gf but if I'm being honest if a better girl walked into my life I would leave her.

The only person I would be upset if they left my life forever would be my father I think he's the one person I ever cared about disappointing as well.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Its not that I don't like my friends but if they disappeared I would be upset the same way as I would if I lost a few thousand I would get over it in a few days and move past it

i dont think so bro

the real question bro is are you going to go out and live life or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
i dont think so bro

the real question bro is are you going to go out and live life or not
Yeah I will keep trying. But I can't form bonds anymore since 17 really. I have been screwed over so many times my brain will not allow me to trust anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Yeah I will keep trying. But I can't form bonds anymore since 17 really. I have been screwed over so many times my brain will not allow me to trust anyone.
do you trust yourself to be able to survive and have good experiances

Wdym by good experiences? Also I will survive
good experiances with the opposite sex or being able to win fist fights before they happen or just embracing them and surviving above the other dude

gotta survive

good experiances with the opposite sex or being able to win fist fights before they happen or just embracing them and surviving above the other dude
Not likely occasionally I get lucky but thats it.

can you link the looksmax discord

From reading a couple of threads you have a serious snowflake/outsider complex

you need to stop thinking so much and just involve yourself talking to people and hobbies and eventually you will get the gist of whatever doesn't make sense to you now

I'm sure you have two parents who care very much about you and this is just another ungrounded chain of thought from being too idle..

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 11126
No, that's not normal at all

• So Sad
From reading a couple of threads you have a serious snowflake/outsider complex

you need to stop thinking so much and just involve yourself talking to people and hobbies and eventually you will get the gist of whatever doesn't make sense to you now

I'm sure you have two parents who care very much about you and this is just another ungrounded chain of thought from being too idle..
I can't keep track of which ones are fake or real anymore. Although some of them are I just like diluting the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
I can't keep track of which ones are fake or real anymore. Although some of them are I just like diluting the truth
I have had the exact same experience. The more you try to make sense of everything the less it will make sense
Just distract yourself with entertaining activities before you end up like @disillusioned

• +1
I have had the exact same experience. The more you try to make sense of everything the less it will make sense
Just distract yourself with entertaining activities before you end up like @disillusioned
Yeah this is what drove ER insane. If you think inside a vacuum or or echo chamber all day with nothing to counter it or nothing to distract yourself you will go insane. The more I think the worse it gets also who did you @?