in your life have you received female affection besides family

boneridden

boneridden

sensitive young man,retarded incel
Joined
Apr 22, 2026
Posts
1,429
Reputation
1,191
?
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV, mxl4chi1, Mooks Laxx and 1 other person
no but im not really a good example since ive spent 90% of my adult life at my house so, basically no interactions with them to be able to tell
 
  • +1
Reactions: boneridden
wanna know what it feels like
 
  • +1
Reactions: boneridden
I only go out for gym and Indian gyms don't have any foids
 
Yes, and one day I wish to meet this girl again because she was the only one with a fucking iq high enough to treat me like a decent human being. Her name was maddi, and this was in primary school. I used to have breathing problems so I had to cough up phlegm a lot. It would make a loud noise and people would tell me to be quiet (other nigger fag boys) and she would stand up for me. Funny enough I had to leave that school and never see her again. Since then, no female has given a shit about me (other then a bunch of fat hypergamous cracker foids asking me out, to which I declined all (tfd)” there is a girl in my class, who funny enough is also named maddi. She might like me but I have grown insensitive enough to such things that I would decline anyone asking me out, even if I thought of them as kind.
 
Yes, and one day I wish to meet this girl again because she was the only one with a fucking iq high enough to treat me like a decent human being. Her name was maddi, and this was in primary school. I used to have breathing problems so I had to cough up phlegm a lot. It would make a loud noise and people would tell me to be quiet (other nigger fag boys) and she would stand up for me. Funny enough I had to leave that school and never see her again. Since then, no female has given a shit about me (other then a bunch of fat hypergamous cracker foids asking me out, to which I declined all (tfd)” there is a girl in my class, who funny enough is also named maddi. She might like me but I have grown insensitive enough to such things that I would decline anyone asking me out, even if I thought of them as kind.
Funny how the first maddi just treated me like a being and is now getting praise for it.
 
the first time i got a clear indication that a girl liked me was an otherworldly feeling

it was like i was paralyzed from the chest down

i became lightheaded

i had no idea what to say or do and i just stood there reveling in it

like a soft flame had taken hold in my chest

i didn't even think what i felt was a real emotion the human brain could process

it's probably the happiest i've ever felt in my life
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
14
Views
73
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man
Sköll12
Replies
16
Views
62
tebbel
tebbel
ICXCLuvr
Replies
30
Views
166
bIiss
bIiss
Amuzant
Replies
9
Views
66
SPAM
SPAM
IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
57
AscendHQ
AscendHQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top