In your opinion, what is Life?

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
Anatomy is destiny

And let's not have the same jokes over and over

Based on your experience, what can you say?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Maintaining good teeth everything else is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
for me it's something I would rather not want to repeat, I don't like myself, I am weak, I failed at life, I haven't done anything meaningful, everyday feels like a struggle, I worry so much about the future, I don't really have any meaningful goals, I miss my old self that actually tried, I had that drive and motivation, now I don't feel like I do anything, everything feels automatic and meaningless, it's done but so what, I still feel empty

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, UZB_Strebl and Art of Pattinson
life is about validation from woman for me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Art of Pattinson
Your question makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: ey88
life is everything my life is not

• So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
for me it's something I would rather not want to repeat, I don't like myself, I am weak, I failed at life, I haven't done anything meaningful, everyday feels like a struggle, I worry so much about the future, I don't really have any meaningful goals, I miss my old self that actually tried, I had that drive and motivation, now I don't feel like I do anything, everything feels automatic and meaningless, it's done but so what, I still feel empty
Well said, I know the feeling

life is about constantly searching for Dopamine

Life is just a cell capable of multiplying itself and passing DNA to the next generation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Most people don't live, they survive. You can only have a 10/10 life if you're both rich and good looking, anything other is at maximum 8/10, while most people live 5/10 lives: ugly looks, no money, ugly wife, shit neighbourhood, no perspective of gaining enough money to live a stable life...