Incel buddy thinks he’s a chad normie now cos he got a 4/10 broad

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
JFL buddy of mine used to have girls legit mean mugg him in the club due to his looks. Since he got a hair transplant and got in shape and got a 4/10 hoe who id ignore now he thinks he’s chad and better than me despite the fact that I mogg him to the stratosphere and back.

Imagine forgetting your gentic subhumanity when a literal 5ft curry foid gave you an ultra death stare for simply existing. I hate incels who ascend and then start hating on other incels or think they are better. Esp when I am much better looking than him in better shape and taller.

Rant over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull, standardcel, ShowerMaxxing and 14 others
that short term relationship for comfort and desperate connection humans so desperately seek is brutal. attraction no longer matters. that’s when it’s truly over.

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
that short term relationship for comfort and desperate connection humans so desperately seek is brutal. attraction no longer matters. that’s when it’s truly over.
I know I reminded him that “she will leave you and when she does you’ll be back here with the rest of us” he knows what I say is true as it happened to me 2 years ago wit my last bitch

Ur jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and socialcel
Ur jealous
Not really. I’m MGTOW and knwo my location is why I was incel in the first place. He and msot users here would sell their souls to fuck some of the foids I have stuck my cock in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, jflsnowdzz and MoggerGaston
Not really. I’m MGTOW and knwo my location is why I was incel in the first place. He and msot users here would sell their souls to fuck some of the foids I have stuck my cock in.
Sure thing buddy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, shabby890, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
this is why you ditch all your friends when you ascend.

they will always see you as the truecel subhuman you were years ago, even though you ascended to MTN who can fuck LTBs now. (slayer)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and forevergymcelling
I know I reminded him that “she will leave you and when she does you’ll be back here with the rest of us” he knows what I say is true as it happened to me 2 years ago wit my last bitch
let him drown in the beauty of delusion.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

they will always see you as the truecel subhuman you were years ago, even though you ascended to MTN who can fuck LTBs now. (slayer)
I don’t wasn’t always incel though I’m in your position but this guy he is a manlet and a LTN in looks he is textbook incel, I’m the kind of guy that unless I say I’m incel you’d assume
I get pussy. That’s the difference like how dare this beast think he’s even remotely on my level when girls literally death stare him for existing I never have foids looking at me hostile

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
PM me some of these foids

• JFL
Having an ugly girlfriend is worse than not having one, in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and socialcel
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
JFL buddy of mine used to have girls legit mean mugg him in the club due to his looks. Since he got a hair transplant and got in shape and got a 4/10 hoe who id ignore now he thinks he’s chad and better than me despite the fact that I mogg him to the stratosphere and back.

Imagine forgetting your gentic subhumanity when a literal 5ft curry foid gave you an ultra death stare for simply existing. I hate incels who ascend and then start hating on other incels or think they are better. Esp when I am much better looking than him in better shape and taller.

Rant over
same bro, my friend managed to LTR an LTB (just fucking LOL) and now calls me incel even tho I’ve always gotten tons more attention from foids than him. maybe it’s how they cope with their looks idek

• +1

Really, ditch all of them?

this still happens for me even tho i’m not subhuman anymore

i wouldve been slayer if I had grown up in eastern-europe tbh. girls liked me there even as an obese subhuman in my youth.
in the netherlands I was truecel.

based MGTOW btw. I feel the same way about it.

I just can't look at women the same way after ascending, the magic is gone. Most I can get out of women is ons/fwb/situationship tbh. lost hope in something serious. therefore mgtow

Really, ditch all of them?

this still happens for me even tho i’m not subhuman anymore
find replacement social circle first

dont throw away what you have for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
same bro, my friend managed to LTR an LTB (just fucking LOL) and now calls me incel even tho I’ve always gotten tons more attention from foids than him. maybe it’s how they cope with their looks idek
This. Literally what he’s like he’s saying “yeah well this guy has gotten more action than you in the past 12 months” like no shit… I stopped speaking to women last May and even then if you include kissing I last kissed foids in October. This guy used to stand around when I’d pull hoes from clubs and he’d be salty the whole time. Now he dare mocks me

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel
why cant this happen to me?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
ur a fat short incel. you'd give yourself a heart attack trying to fight me
Fat, well no not even close I workout everyday my fitness is athletic tier.

Short, nope unless 180cm is short

Yeah sorry I’d absolutely rape you now stfu

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Fat, well no not even close I workout everyday my fitness is athletic tier.

Short, nope unless 180cm is short

Yeah sorry I’d absolutely rape you now stfu
nigga ur like 100kg at 180cm that's fat and ur always complaining about how hard it is to lose weight. meanwhile im ripped year round

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
nigga ur like 100kg at 180cm that's fat and ur always complaining about how hard it is to lose weight. meanwhile im ripped year round
I’m 84kg lol…

Yeah you’re stupid and that’s how little you know about me ahahah you stupid twat. Keep spouting stats from early last year you weirdo I bet you write down everything I say as well you sad excuse for a man. Losing weight is hard I’m trying to get to 12% bodyfat that’s why it’s hard if I was happy with 15% I’d be there by now idiot

• JFL
This. Literally what he’s like he’s saying “yeah well this guy has gotten more action than you in the past 12 months” like no shit… I stopped speaking to women last May and even then if you include kissing I last kissed foids in October. This guy used to stand around when I’d pull hoes from clubs and he’d be salty the whole time. Now he dare mocks me
Yep, I’m actually 100% convinved they’re coping. Friends of mine say shit like “you get no bitches” even tho they’re well aware of me rejecting foids they wish they could’ve slayed. Like no shit I’m not gonna sleep w any women when I go to the gym, school and rot in my room all day and reject the women who text me

• +1
I’m 84kg lol…

Yeah you’re stupid and that’s how little you know about me ahahah you stupid twat. Keep spouting stats from early last year you weirdo I bet you write down everything I say as well you sad excuse for a man. Losing weight is hard I’m trying to get to 12% bodyfat that’s why it’s hard if I was happy with 15% I’d be there by now idiot
keep telling yourself that lil guy, or should i say big guy cause let's face it - you're a fat fuck

• JFL
Yep, I’m actually 100% convinved they’re coping. Friends of mine say shit like “you get no bitches” even tho they’re well aware of me rejecting foids they wish they could’ve slayed. Like no shit I’m not gonna sleep w any women when I go to the gym, school and rot in my room all day and reject the women who text me
Let these ugly niggers cope I take solace in knowing these fake cunts will be abandoned by these harpies and then they will be depressed

• +1
keep telling yourself that lil guy, or should i say big guy cause let's face it - you're a fat fuck
Ok 👌. Enter my ignore your a weirdo keep stalking my March/April threads from 2023 weirdo

• WTF
Let these ugly niggers cope I take solace in knowing these fake cunts will be abandoned by these harpies and then they will be depressed
Tbh. I’ll just tolerate them till I can finally drop out of hs (at 18), then block all of them and never talk to them ever again.

• +1
Ok 👌. Enter my ignore your a weirdo keep stalking my March/April threads from 2023 weirdo
calm down lil guy no need to get that angry over comments on an incel forum

Tbh. I’ll just tolerate them till I can finally drop out of hs (at 18), then block all of them and never talk to them ever again.
I have many buddies so it’s not an issue for me tbh. Still rather jarring

• +1
what's his race and height? and what are the stats of the girl he cuffed?

what's his race and height? and what are the stats of the girl he cuffed?
Cumskin, about 5’8 his girl is 4/10 not fat

I mogg him regardless, ofc JBW is a thing but his gfs White so I don’t think it counts here. Also I don’t feel like black guys get shafted much by the racepill as most blks I know do ok. I’m non NT so by default it’s over

• +1
Cumskin, about 5’8 his girl is 4/10 not fat

I mogg him regardless, ofc JBW is a thing but his gfs White so I don’t think it counts here. Also I don’t feel like black guys get shafted much by the racepill as most blks I know do ok. I’m non NT so by default it’s over
He's his girl's looksmatch as he's 5'8 and ltn facially, but in his girl's mind she mogs him or thinks she can do better so she'll treat him like shit after the honeymoon phase. Being black and non-NT in UK will be hell cos even the white boys are NT as fuck.

• +1
He's his girl's looksmatch as he's 5'8 and ltn facially, but in his girl's mind she mogs him or thinks she can do better so she'll treat him like shit after the honeymoon phase. Being black and non-NT in UK will be hell cos even the white boys are NT as fuck.
Yep I have had hoes do that to me. I don’t even try anymore, women are a complete waste. Yeah NTpill in the UK is truly brutal. You’ll get nothing here if your not NT I hate this island

• +1
what is your height and bf %?

what is your height and bf %?
Doesn’t matter, women are chad only and satans spawn pure evil and I want nothing to do with them

• Love it
He will get cucked and put in place. Sub5s won’t escape their fate and genetic destiny

they’re well aware of me rejecting foids they wish they could’ve slayed. Like no shit I’m not gonna sleep w any women when I go to the gym, school and rot in my room all day and reject the women who text me

6’4 incel​

Point Pointing GIF by TheFactory.video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and socialcel