Incel friend group kicked me out…

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Had this one friend group but they were assholes so I became friends with other incels. I was sick for most of this week and when I returned surprisingly they bonded with the assholes and kicked me out.

I can’t even make this up. They kicked me out and I have zero friends to talk to, now I just sit in the corner. It’s like everyone is following an unspoken rule to ostracize me. The worst part is that I mog and heightmog them all but I’m so non nt that they don’t deem me to at least be part of their friend group. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer, douche and 5 others
Fuck em , go sit with the females

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, 5'7 zoomer, lemonnz and 6 others
The worst part is that I mog and heightmog them all but I’m so non nt that they don’t deem me to at least be part of their friend group.
sure bud

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz, bleachmaxxer69, LooksThinker and 5 others
based incels tbh, fuck tallfags

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, bleachmaxxer69 and LooksThinker
dn rd but this is one of the most pathetic titles Ive seen here

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz, LooksThinker and efidescontinuado
Go ER on them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker and lemonnz
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
Had this one friend group but they were assholes so I became friends with other incels. I was sick for most of this week and when I returned surprisingly they bonded with the assholes and kicked me out.

I can’t even make this up. They kicked me out and I have zero friends to talk to, now I just sit in the corner. It’s like everyone is following an unspoken rule to ostracize me. The worst part is that I mog and heightmog them all but I’m so non nt that they don’t deem me to at least be part of their friend group. :feelsbadman:
tales from dirty discords

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz and GabachoCopium
You're meant for bigger and better things...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: standardcel and lemonnz
Brutal

• So Sad
Had the same experience in hs, even the dorks wanted nothing to do with me

• So Sad
Yea, it's over when even INCELS betray you. You're better off on your own anyways man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: standardcel and lemonnz
Yea, it's over when even INCELS betray you. You're better off on your own anyways man.
I found out I was autistic recently. Which explains a lot.

I found out I was autistic recently. Which explains a lot.
sheit bro, how badly autistic are you ? I also maybe somewhat autistic, however; I can manage somewhat.

sheit bro, how badly autistic are you ? I also maybe somewhat autistic, however; I can manage somewhat.
Not that much tbh, I don’t sperg out or anything. But normies are just giga selective when it comes to their friend groups and wouldn’t ever accept a non-nt.

so long as you're non-NT you will not have quality friends, you need to work on that

• +1

Saved yourself from a fake group anyways

• +1
incel trait: incels reject you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rteme, kanderior and lemonnz
Not that much tbh, I don’t sperg out or anything. But normies are just giga selective when it comes to their friend groups and wouldn’t ever accept a non-nt.
yea that's true, but if you try hard enough you can mask the symptoms of your autism n shut to where it's not too noticeable n shut !

• +1
People gon Shit on you If youre worse than them and people Shit on you If youre better than them. You cant win.

• +1
Don't hmm me @lemonnz If you're going to come off as a weak rainbow feller, expect to be treated like one. Whining like a little bitch about insignificant moments gives off non-binary signals, thus Reddit fan.

• So Sad