Incel from Germany is actually traveling in India , tell me what to do here?

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Platinum
Any challenge you nigas recommend me ?

Should I try indian street food and post it here as a challenge ?

And fucking shit , subhumanity and manletism is insanely rapid here , I'm 184 cm in Nike shoes still I tower over bsically everyone at that height , my relatives can't stop talking about how tall I'm, jfl.
In Norden Germany ? Hell no i regularly get height mogged here

99 percent of guys in India have a very bloated ugly face from what I have seen .

And I regularly get stares even though I'm curry myself jfl , i think that's because I carry a tourist bag perhaps who knows.

Why do Indians who permanently live in India even exist in this forum ?
You can be LTN with like 5'9 height and slay pajeetas .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs, Acion, looksmaxxing223 and 8 others
Tagging bhais

@Gengar
@sportsmogger
@HighLtn
@slavicpsycho
@ihearvoices
@Jason Voorhees
@SecularIslamist
@SidharthTheSlayer
@ihearvoices
@tombradylover
@FailedNormieManlet
@Zenis
@iloveboobs
@SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices, Gengar, SecularIslamist and 2 others
@MakinItHappen might be actually right when he said got stared at india at 5'8 height and low mtn face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Nah if you aint slaying some butter chicken booty while your there your wasting the trip

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, SomethingIsWrong and The Grinch
Nah if you aint slaying some butter chicken booty while your there your wasting the trip
I can if I want to, but I don't want to loose my virginity to some pajeeta .

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Nirvana, laaltin and 1 other person
@MakinItHappen might be actually right when he said got stared at india at 5'8 height and low mtn face.

Why are we allowing alt accounts @Master ? Lol we allowing VPN ip addresses to join? LOL

Mog you to death bro. It's not even close.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre, Nirvana and SomethingIsWrong
Peak schizo rambling again
@Gengar
@SecularIslamist
Can confirm I'm not this guy .

You are just a pathetic raging oldcel manlet who is mad that he is below average in looks in West.

Die in your rage , half Kurdish. :feelskek:

But 100 percent pajeet
View attachment 3233627

You couldn't even change up your insults LMAO

Watch out for beggars and thieves.

• So Sad
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
Watch out for beggars and thieves.

This happened with me a lot of times ,

I was drinking some yogurt drink in a street , some child basically forced me to give that glass of yogurt drink to her.
I was very confused , being high inhib myself I didn't spoke a word and gave that drink to her.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, StarvedEpi and Gonthar
This happened with me a lot of times ,

I was drinking some yogurt drink in a street , some child basically forced me to give that glass of yogurt drink to her.
I was very confused , being high inhib myself I didn't spoke a word and gave that drink to her.
You need to scream and threaten them if you want to get rid of them, talking politely doesn't work, they will follow you and ask again and again until you have nothing to give them anymore.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nirvana, SomethingIsWrong and StarvedEpi
how to be raped and killed speedrun

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
You need to scream and threaten them if you want to get rid of them, talking politely doesn't work, they will follow you and ask again and again until you have nothing to give them anymore.
I'm a diagnosed autist can't do that shit
But yh I just ran away from them .

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I'm a diagnosed autist can't do that shit
But yh I just ran away from them .
Lol, I recommend staying away from shitholes then, you wouldn't survive there, even the beggars could ruin you financially and you'll end up just like them, but with high inhibition you won't make it as a beggar.

• JFL
Lol, I recommend staying away from shitholes then, you wouldn't survive there, even the beggars could ruin you financially and you'll end up just like them, but with high inhibition you won't make it as a beggar.
It's actually very funny to me visiting here after being blackpilled ,last time I was in India when I was a kid .
I feel like a terramogger here no shit .
Full of adventures tbh .

I will actually lowkey miss this shithole after going back to Germany again in 20 days.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

And fucking shit , subhumanity and manletism is insanely rapid here , I'm 184 cm in Nike shoes still I tower over bsically everyone at that height , my relatives can't stop talking about how tall I'm, jfl.

99 percent of guys in India have a very bloated ugly face from what I have seen .

And I regularly get stares even though I'm curry myself jfl , i think that's because I carry a tourist bag perhaps who knows.

Get a 1$ street head massage pls pls pls

• JFL
I also get stared at when I go to curry land. At 5'7.5 and in Nike Air Max I don't height mog everyone but like 75% of people. It's lifefeul AF.

• Woah
I also get stared at when I go to curry land. At 5'7.5 and in Nike Air Max I don't height mog everyone but like 75% of people. It's lifefeul AF.
You travelled bengaldesh or north india ?
I'm in north india and I think they are taller than Bangladesh.

I might visit Bangladesh one day though

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Worst mistake of your life.

You travelled bengaldesh or north india ?
I'm in north india and I think they are taller than Bangladesh.
Yeah Bangladesh. This was like 5 years ago. In a village. I could swear average height was 5'4 or 5'5 max. North Indians are taller. Bengalis are shorter than even Indians. Only taller than countries like Indonesia, Laos and Guatemala.

• +1
Peak schizo rambling again
@Gengar
@SecularIslamist
Can confirm I'm not this guy .

You are just a pathetic raging oldcel manlet who is mad that he is below average in looks in West.

Die in your rage , half Kurdish. :feelskek:

But 100 percent pajeet
Yeah that's someone else.

Come to Amsterdam. :owo:

• So Sad
There's only tourists there. :ogre: Are you Punjabi?
All I know about my family is we are from north region and 100 percent rajputs .
I will do a DNA test and upload it on .org

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar

something is wrong

Nut in pajeeta pussy
I can't imagine losing my virginity to that .

And average girl here is like 4'11 .
I'm not attracted to girls of that height personally.

I was about to call you out for larping as a german while having a Salludon avi (number 1 indicator of curryness) until I read this lol.
Since day 1 i made it clear I'm 100 percent curry ,
Unlike some retards who larp as 6'5 aryan with blue eyes.

Her body is literally
Average aswell bruh wtf niggas will jerk it to anything :lul:
What are they supposed to fap to victoria's secret runway compilations or what? She has a nice ass and is slim, that's alone makes her above average in a lot of places (unfortunately).

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back