Incel hops on roids after getting impressed by French prettyboy

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
Contributor

The inspiration:

Going to start with this photo that is the after

Does this look like someone that hopped on roids? JFL ..

---

Hell Ill even go ahead and post pneumo's most aesthetic prettyboy picture I have ever seen him post

I Love You Flirting GIF by Max

Does anyone seriously believe you need to hop on gear to achieve this? JFL

tom GIF

And with a shirt on

Goodfellas GIF

"12kg" --

12kg in the slums of Marcelles maybe

Funny GIF

This is so laughable and sad at the same time

__
On another note I hope you subhumans understand that roids are nothing more than a fad, a charm, and a closet way to yearn for women attention.
You guys make fun of cucks, yet are willing to hop on health destroying , balls shutting, hyper bloating, medication - just to pack more mass?

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mike21, AutisticGymcel and 32 others
Before you subhumans get mad, know that I fully support pneumo in spreading the steroid epidemic

We need more 18 and below kids to destroy their endocrine system for life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 47332, infini and 27 others
You forget that this is dalits.org and the average t levels are below 100ng/dl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Deleted member 47332, RAMU KAKA and 12 others
Does this homosexual look like a fucking roid user?

3378345 1682540685963

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 47332, infini and 14 others
He did a short, 6 week cycle of a sarm(RAD-140). Wouldn’t even call it a “roid” cycle. What the fuck did you expect would happen ? Blow up like the bodybuilder running a gram of test plus DHT derivatives/19 nors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard and 3 others
He did a short, 6 week cycle of a sarm(RAD-140). Wouldn’t even call it a “roid” cycle. What the fuck did you expect would happen ? Blow up like the bodybuilder running a gram of test plus DHT derivatives/19 nors?
imagine being a skinnyfag but being able to achieve a respectable physique in a little over a month. If I was first lifting again I'd jump on that opportunity ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Skywalker, Hades and 2 others
That is exactly what I would expect

There is no story where an incel would shut down his testosterone levels in his developing endocrine system for what 1 month of lifting results can grant. None

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, infini, Allornothing and 2 others
imagine being a skinnyfag but being able to achieve a respectable physique in a little over a month. If I was first lifting again I'd jump on that opportunity ngl
It’s a good transformation and a noticeable difference. Most people won’t even notice any changes after one month. This shit takes a long time even with roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Deleted member 47332 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, jflsnowdzz and Deprived
Nigga hopped on roids to look like a guy who looks like the complete opposite of a roid user (and pulls because of his very attractive face anyway which will probably deteriorate if he keeps using roids)

BA9947F2 FF84 41C1 BC41 2DE8FCF546AB

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
One month is not enough to shut you down if you’re running sarms, maybe suppress you, but not shut you down. Running a simple SERM like enclo or HCG will mitigate most of that anyway.
Its obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama and jflsnowdzz
I looked better than that in my first month of training ong

These niggas train like sissys then blaming genetics for it

• +1
Reactions: infini, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday

Attachments

• AD99EAA8-E965-409C-83F1-06379443CE40.jpeg
    AD99EAA8-E965-409C-83F1-06379443CE40.jpeg
    639.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 253A8D17-9A2D-4D2C-9850-28AD819162C1.jpeg
    253A8D17-9A2D-4D2C-9850-28AD819162C1.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 0AD624F6-1A05-4DF1-827E-C677FEA34E63.jpeg
    0AD624F6-1A05-4DF1-827E-C677FEA34E63.jpeg
    503.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Never what? Are you saying running Enclo or HCG wouldn’t help mitigate most of the suppression side effects during a short cycle ?
Im saying that this kid is 18 and still developing an endocrine system - for results that could be achieved naturally in 4 weeks (lesser time than his cycle)

I understand subhumans wanting shortcuts. But this shit is in no way one.

Not going to continue this convo further since you reiterate the same point (and I don't find it valuable).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and thickdickdaddy27
This is like having negative patience.
Running roids/sarms without even knowing how to lift is just a waste of a cycle.

• +1
my 17 yo natty brother has 10 kg of pure muscle on this dude holy fuck looksmaxxers are destroying lives with their shitty lazy advice

• JFL
Reactions: infini, AppealMaxxing and ReadBooksEveryday
These are two month transformations with sarms. Do you think you can do that naturally in 2 months if you don’t have top one percent genetics ?
The irony is that the guy (Pnuemo) who's cock you are sucking looks like their before JFL

• JFL
Reactions: infini
Im saying that this kid is 18 and still developing an endocrine system - for results that could be achieved naturally in 4 weeks (lesser time than his cycle)

I understand subhumans wanting shortcuts. But this shit is in no way one.

Not going to continue this convo further since you reiterate the same point (and I don't find it valuable).
It’s high risk, high reward. Zyzz, laid, Peter Christian,loox ect went from skinny ectomorphs with 6 inch wrists to fitness icons by running sarms, roids ect they were all young when they started abusing this shit. No one is saying it’s safe, but they are very effective!

-negative t levels
- doing roids
-still developing
- become a sterile oldcel collagen cel after some year
What could go wrong🤔🤔
Ask Loox

Attachments

• CA1D8948-B805-4152-A231-15F0B2010326.png
    CA1D8948-B805-4152-A231-15F0B2010326.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 38762BCA-0B60-4C68-93BE-65415FF8F2D3.png
    38762BCA-0B60-4C68-93BE-65415FF8F2D3.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
It’s high risk, high reward. Zyzz, laid, Peter Christian,loox ect went from skinny ectomorphs with 6 inch wrists to fitness icons by running sarms, roids ect they were all young when they started abusing this shit. No one is saying it’s safe, but they are very effective!
Its important to understand that their results are extremely impressive- and not something that even 1% of roid achievers can get (even with roids)

My gym is full of roiders and tiktok influencers, its hard to even walk without some tripod in the vicinity capturing an angle shot

Yet most roiders still look like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 21863
Someone’s lying in this situation shit doesn’t add up

• +1
Loox is an exception, and most of his "gains" comes from late puberty too bone wise. His transformation is so impressive because very few achieved it, once again it comes down to genetic potential

• +1
Its important to understand that their results are extremely impressive- and not something that even 1% of roid achievers can get (even with roids)

My gym is full of roiders and tiktok influencers, its hard to even walk without some tripod in the vicinity capturing an angle shot

View attachment 2250157
Even if you respond in an average manner, like most, it’s still a night and day difference compared to being natural. You cannot compete with someone who has 10 times the test of you. Either way, you won’t really know how you’ll respond unless you try.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
It’s funny seeing good looking guys use steroids and end up as ugly baldcels

• So Sad
Even if you respond in an average manner, like most, it’s still a night and day difference compared to being natural. You cannot compete with someone who has 10 times the test of you. Either way, you won’t really know how you’ll respond unless you try.
Roiding - carries more risk than rewrad

But I agree with your sentiment. One can always try and find out for himself

I do want to note, even the subhumans that realize they respond horribly to it, will still not quit. Its addictive stuff, and many are willing to age themselves 10years for the gains it provides for 2-3 years.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Loox is an exception, and most of his "gains" comes from late puberty too bone wise. His transformation is so impressive because very few achieved it, once again it comes down to genetic potential
The thing is, you wouldn’t think that loox or laid or Aziz would have great genetic potential from their starting point. Like I said before, high risk, high reward. You might respond like shit and get all the bad side effects with no muscle gain, or you might explode in size, especially in areas with high androgen receptors like your delts. It’s a dice roll at the end of the day like surgery or any other Looksmax that’s effective!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ReadBooksEveryday and It'snotover
The thing is, you wouldn’t think that loox or laid or Aziz would have great genetic potential from their starting point. Like I said before, high risk, high reward. You might respond like shit and get all the bad side effects with no muscle gain, or you might explode in size, especially in areas with high androgen receptors like your delts. It’s a dice roll at the end of the day like surgery or any other Looksmax that’s effective!
You can explode in size

But you are tunnel vissioning here; of more size =/ more aesthetic

Always cage when roiders like loox give dalits false hope. It’s over

IMG 3974

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AlexanderTheGreat11, Saint Casanova and 3 others
Roiding - carries more risk than rewrad

But I agree with your sentiment. One can always try and find out for himself

I do want to note, even the subhumans that realize they respond horribly to it, will still not quit. It’s addictive stuff, and many are willing to age themselves 10years for the gains it provides for 2-3 years.
I agree, but once again, you need to be blasting to age horribly like these bodybuilders. You can mitigate a lot of the side effects like collagen and hair loss by using peptides, minoxidil, fin ect. Either way, the only reason you should ever consider roids is for your body, not for masculinisation of your face because that’s mostly a cope.

I mean ur not wrong, you are saying right things but you should definitely have a good training program as a natty for a year to see if you have good potential or not, no matter how much you roids muscle insertions plays a crazy role to create an aesthetic body, it's better to see if you have aesthetic muscles before roiding and potentially balding, losing collagen and shutting your endocrine system

• +1
Once I start my muaythai maxxing, no matter how much steroids a gymcel blasts into himself…. they will all fear me 😈😈😈😈

• JFL
I mean ur not wrong, you are saying right things but you should definitely have a good training program as a natty for a year to see if you have good potential or not, no matter how much you roids muscle insertions plays a crazy role to create an aesthetic body, it's better to see if you have aesthetic muscles before roiding and potentially balding, losing collagen and shutting your endocrine system
I agree, frame and insertions matter the most in terms of body and that’s mostly genetic. But staying at a low body fat percentage with tons of muscle is very hard to do naturally. That’s why all these influencers, BBs ect use ‘help’

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 19294, It'snotover and 1 other person

View attachment 2250157
You said your gym is full of roiders, so how do you compete as a natural if roiding is so prevalent? In that case why shouldn’t you roid to keep up ? Here in the Uk, most people who lift weights are on roids. Shit genetics, good genetics, shit frame, top tier frame, it doesn’t matter, they’re all taking something. And it doesn’t have to be tren. It could be sarms, HGH, fat burners like clen and yohmbine. The list goes on and on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 19294 and ReadBooksEveryday
You said your gym is full of roiders, so how do you compete as a natural if roiding is so prevalent? In that case why shouldn’t you roid to keep up ? Here in the Uk, most people who lift weights are on roids. Shit genetics, good genetics, shit frame, top tier frame, it doesn’t matter, they’re all taking something. And it doesn’t have to be tren. It could be sarms, HGH, fat burners like clen and yohmbine. The list goes on and on.
Im Ngl its hard

But my gym is also full of manlets (esp at certain times) which just comes off as tryhard

I have been blessed with a good frame and good height that I mog most of them despite them having more muscle

PM me, Ill DM you my body pics

• +1
Reactions: infini and Saint Casanova
Post more pics of him

• JFL
You can try rizzing her still ; it may work

Assuming you know her

OP is correct, never ever take steroids. Steroids are illegal and bad for your health! Women don't like muscles, they like leanmaxxed, skinny twink skeletons :lul:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
He's gaslighting to reduce competition lmfao he might as well tell incels that gym is cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Saint Casanova
im still gonna take steroids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Saint Casanova
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23218
Zyzz was taking tren, test and other steroids combined for 7 cycles and wasn't even big

• +1
Zyzz was taking tren, test and other steroids combined for 7 cycles and wasn't even big
He was extreme ecto to start. Typical wimpy nerd looking guy

He was extreme ecto to start. Typical wimpy nerd looking guy
I'm bigger than him and I'm natty but I'm older

This is a candid non edited pic

He did 7 cycles on tren, test, hgh and other steroids combined just to archive a 2year natty body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19294

Users who are viewing this thread

Back