Incel hops on roids after getting impressed by French prettyboy

I'm bigger than him and I'm natty but I'm older

This is a candid non edited pic

View attachment 2250266

He did 7 cycles on tren, test, hgh and other steroids combined just to archive a 2year natty body
He needed the roids bc he had bad base. If you're bigger than him natty, you'd look insane roided

did not read + he mogs you

I'm bigger than him and I'm natty but I'm older

This is a candid non edited pic

View attachment 2250266

He did 7 cycles on tren, test, hgh and other steroids combined just to archive a 2year natty body
Post body dude. 6'1 205bs shredded in 2 years natty post body. Youre the biggest larper on the forum. I remember when i posted body pics for the first time and half the forum thought they were bigger than me despite having arms bigger than my head + lean. You guys are the most delusional about what you look like. Peak natties who eat chicken and broccolli 24/7 for 10 years religiously look like zyzz.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ReadBooksEveryday
That is exactly what I would expect

There is no story where an incel would shut down his testosterone levels in his developing endocrine system for what 1 month of lifting results can grant. None
he didn’t disrupt shit bro just do pct and ur good lmao this kids nowadays be like “muh no hardwork “muh cheating” “muh endocrine system disruption” shut up dawg u have t levels of a 13 year old if you think like that

View attachment 2250111

The inspiration:

Going to start with this photo that is the after

View attachment 2250118

Does this look like someone that hopped on roids? JFL ..

---

Hell Ill even go ahead and post pneumo's most aesthetic prettyboy picture I have ever seen him post
View attachment 2250120
I Love You Flirting GIF by Max

Does anyone seriously believe you need to hop on gear to achieve this? JFL
View attachment 2250121
tom GIF

And with a shirt on

View attachment 2250122
Goodfellas GIF

"12kg" --

12kg in the slums of Marcelles maybe

Funny GIF

This is so laughable and sad at the same time

__
On another note I hope you subhumans understand that roids are nothing more than a fad, a charm, and a closet way to yearn for women attention.
You guys make fun of cucks, yet are willing to hop on health destroying , balls shutting, hyper bloating, medication - just to pack more mass?

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
2 digit iq user calls sarms roids then proceeds to call people dumb

Nigga hopped on roids to look like a guy who looks like the complete opposite of a roid user (and pulls because of his very attractive face anyway which will probably deteriorate if he keeps using roids)

View attachment 2250133
sarms does not equal roids bro i’m tired of low iq users frfr. people should do iq tests before entering this forum

sarms does not equal roids bro i’m tired of low iq users frfr. people should do iq tests before entering this forum
I’m gonna be real with you I just wanted reacts and don’t know or don’t care what the difference between sarms or roids is. Both probably lead to your penis falling off or something

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and House Lannister
I’m gonna be real with you I just wanted reacts and don’t know or don’t care what the difference between sarms or roids is. Both probably lead to your penis falling off or something
i noticed, and with that sentence you just said u proved my point again that your iq is lower than 100 and you’re just an inferior human being

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday
i noticed, and with that sentence you just said u proved my point again that your iq is lower than 100 and you’re just an inferior human being

• +1
Nigga you have replied like 10 times to this thread

Clearly you are angry.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
dude he’s indian he’s just pissed at people with better genetics doing work lmaooo
post fag threads, get fag replies :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday
STOP USING STEROIDS right now

Wow, can't imagine shutting down my body's natural testosterone production to look like I've never touched a weight before. Brutal.

Post body dude. 6'1 205bs shredded in 2 years natty post body. Youre the biggest larper on the forum. I remember when i posted body pics for the first time and half the forum thought they were bigger than me despite having arms bigger than my head + lean. You guys are the most delusional about what you look like. Peak natties who eat chicken and broccolli 24/7 for 10 years religiously look like zyzz.
Your natty? A supplimentcel?

Last edited:
Before you subhumans get mad, know that I fully support pneumo in spreading the steroid epidemic

We need more 18 and below kids to destroy their endocrine system for life.
@5'7 zoomer whjen are you hopping incel

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back