• +1
Reactions: eyearea
greycel gtfo with nonsense

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Warlow and eyearea
normies are so fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, eyearea and Timelessbrah
Propaganda article, most of the time he doesn't attempt to refute anything and just attacks the weakest arguments by pulling what random individuals are saying(he literally used r/redpill when those guys hate and are hated by "incels").
When he says " A statistician breaks down the flawed science that runs rampant in the manosphere." You imagine he's gonna break down most of the key looksmaxing arguments but he only ever addresses a misunderstanding of one dude in the r/redpill subreddit = BOOM BLACKPILL IS OVER. JFL
I honestly hope normies believe this article and start using as arguments "see, looks don't matter!!". The last thing we need is more looksmaxers, lookism is already brutal as it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others

who made this up?

the super chad is just chad and the regular chad should be chadlite

Anyone can debunk any community by just pulling up the most ridiculous stuff said by random users
true tbh.

you should make a thread where you expose all the incel/PSL critics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
true tbh.

you should make a thread where you expose all the incel/PSL critics
They would call out this ridiculous tactic. Normies have what I call "selective rationality", they only use it when it's convenient.
A good example is the usage of anecdotal evidence, if you tell anyone "looks matter more than personality" they will say "huhh I know a dude who's ugly but he's a slayer!!", "I dated a short guy!!", but they would never accept those same arguments and instantly call it "anecdotal evidence" for anything else they don't believe.

im new here and been wondering this. some of the posts here are great and got a lot of info and then there are some that im a bit more hesitant to believe

like most things tho anything ive found here that seems accurate i've just looked into further on my own before doing anything

They would call out this ridiculous tactic. Normies have what I call "selective rationality", they only use it when it's convenient.
A good example is the usage of anecdotal evidence, if you tell anyone "looks matter more than personality" they will say "huhh I know a dude who's ugly but he's a slayer!!", "I dated a short guy!!", but they would never accept those same arguments and instantly call it "anecdotal evidence" for anything else they don't believe.
it's a "ridiculous" tactic to point out the bullshit arguments used against PSL?

Screenshot 2020 10 13 at 155230

Explains everything.

Women hate their own nature, which is to only sleep with an elite minority of men.

The author wants to paint undesirable men as misogynists when in reality they are just unloved.

it's a "ridiculous" tactic to point out the bullshit arguments used against PSL?
If all the main arguments are bullshit, then no, that's just a common refutal. But if you're nit picking the worst arguments made by random users in order to debunk the entire community, that's ridiculous. That's exactly what the article did, and in that case it was even more ridiculous because the argument wasn't even made by someone in the PSL community JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
the "i love science :soy: " crowd short circuits when they come across data that doesnt fit their narrative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262