r/inceltears is the dumbest place on earth hahahahaha

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
every stupid bitch is balding there and fat hahahahhaha pathetic ass mfs hahahahahahah i always laugh so hard at them while browsing that shithole

imagine incels lives so much in your head that you have to make fun of them all day long while you yourself are a kkhv fat redditcel bastard hahahahahahahhahahahah

''iam a virgin too but iam not a incel!!!'' hahahahha you fat fuck hahahahhahahahahahhahaha call dr eppley and giant.implants asap

353px-Fixed.png
393.jpg

r/IncelTear - Virgin r/inceltear Chad vs Chad looksmax incel

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: jahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha nigger i lmfao

if a incel tear mf is reading this please hop on fin dut and minox, why are yall bald nigger ?
You guys are so pathetic and ugly hahahahahahahahahah you should read more botb and archived lookism threads

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, IvanTheSpaceBiker, RecessedChinCel and 15 others
every stupid bitch is balding there and fat hahahahhaha pathetic ass mfs hahahahahahah i always laugh so hard at them while browsing that shithole

imagine incels lives so much in your head that you have to make fun of them all day long while you yourself are a kkhv fat redditcel bastard hahahahahahahhahahahah
353px-Fixed.png
393.jpg

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

if a incel tear mf is reading this please hop on fin dut and minox, why are yall bald nigger ?

I say the nword to my blacks friend’s face. He doesnt mind. LMFAO THEN THESE WHITE FOIDS GIVE A FUCK. NIGGAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: murdah
bump bump

I say the nword to my blacks friend’s face. He doesnt mind. LMFAO THEN THESE WHITE FOIDS GIVE A FUCK. NIGGAAAAAAA
nigger my black homies doesnt give a fuck aswell, i dont say it in their face but they are like ''muh i dont care anyways''

they can’t be serious

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
nigger my black homies doesnt give a fuck aswell, i dont say it in their face but they are like ''muh i dont care anyways''
He’s from Nigeria, and there media/culture is diff then whats in america. He literally was confused when I asked him permission to say it

• JFL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA JEY EF EL JFL

:lul:

most foreigners in the west hate foreigners, they came here because they realized their own culture, and own country sucks ass, so they don't want the same losers they evacuated from in the first place to start coming over.

the most racist person I know is nigerian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Ryldoo IS COPING, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
hahahahahahhahahahaha nigger hahahahahahahah
tell them mfs they are fat niggers😭😭 no looksmaxxing for obese reddit user

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
you know you've made it as a .org user when femcels on reddit seethe for you @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @buflek

• JFL
i've never heard of this inceltears... i browsed a little and discovered it is a mix of incels/karens/blue haired girls and other species

Yes the whole concept of that sub is extremely pathetic
Attention starved virgins trying to bond with Internet strangerinos over the saddest shared interest imaginable (mutual hate of others).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, lestoa and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yes the whole concept of that sub is extremely pathetic
Attention starved virgins trying to bond with Internet strangerinos over the saddest shared interest imaginable (mutual hate of others).
thats way worse than being an incel infact they ARE the incels

• +1
i wonder if this subreddit is mostly incel in denial men or femcels

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
you know you've made it as a .org user when femcels on reddit seethe for you @st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Aladin pedo thread being posted ln there was funny af

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Femcels don’t exist, it’s probably just bluepilled soyjak.
they technically don't exist but yk what i mean right

like ugly women who can't get chad bonding together online

• +1
Reactions: murdah and lestoa
i wonder if i've made it on there

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i wonder if i've made it on there
most niggers from .is made it on there, im checking rn bcs i think its funny af seeing mfs from here there :lul::lul:

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

This is the best option actually

For most people it's vitamins>carbs>fats>protein (for some fats may be more important than carbs)

Obviously you also have to inject test, otherwise whatever you're doing is useless

they barely even post about actual inkwells there anymore lol

i hate that subreddit but they aren’t incels. It’s mostly ugly fat old normies

He’s from Nigeria, and there media/culture is diff then whats in america. He literally was confused when I asked him permission to say it
asking permission is weird

i hate that subreddit but they aren’t incels. It’s mostly ugly fat old normies
they definitely dont get pussy 100%
and if they get its most of the time betabux or other reasons

they definitely dont get pussy 100%
and if they get its most of the time betabux or other reasons
From what I have seen it's older married guys with kids who no longer have sex with their wife, I guess they cope with becoming sexless by laughing at le heckin incels

From what I have seen it's older married guys with kids who no longer have sex with their wife, I guess they cope with becoming sexless by laughing at le heckin incels
i dont know why they mind, why do you care? The subreddit has been around for an incredibly long time. They even used to take screenshots of sluthate and share them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back