Deleted member 22918

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Primalsplit, Clown Show and 4 others
Jew propaganda for oofy doofies

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 27635, PMF1 and 1 other person
Graycels are the true looksmaxers in this forum graycels are the kings of this shittty website

Bro the cope in the comments is unreal, she wasn’t into him at all lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TechnoBoss, Clown Show and 1 other person
Die perfekte Masche. Bekenntnisse eines Aufreißers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
she's playing along to validate his technique for the audience because she is bluepilled and wants to believe bluepill that is being taught by that cuck. if she was a high t slut like this, he would be in trouble lol:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sure but she obviously would never give it up to a guy like him
yeah tbh I don't know what the comments are babbling about he got NT mogged by Jimmy Kimmel ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, Gonthar and Deleted member 20399
she's playing along to validate his technique for the audience because she is bluepilled and wants to believe bluepill that is being taught by that cuck. if she was a high t slut like this, he would be in trouble lol:

fuark why does her attitude make me hard

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 27635 and 1 other person
jessica albania

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and TechnoBoss
yeah tbh I don't know what the comments are babbling about he got NT mogged by Jimmy Kimmel ngl
That's how autistic the people in the PUA community used to be, in their mind Style was incredible smooth and seduced Alba right there, while in reality he was mocked by Kimmel and made to look like a clown...

one time I was at the bar with my PUA friends and some girl was giving me iois, so they were like "dude, go tell her she has the second nicest shoes you've seen all night." even though every fiber of my being knew that was the cringiest shit ever, i forced myself to do it to like get out of my comfort zone or something. she even sort of started playfully flirting with me when i went over, but instead of aborting, i went through with the horrible line. the girl looked at me like i was fucking retarded, and then later in the even i could see her making fun of me with some other dude

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Primalsplit