Incel or loser trait: Not knowing how to drive or basic life skills

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Equinox
I am 20 years of age and I don’t know how to drive or basic life skills. It’s so over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, idontexist, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Driving yes, life skills like what?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
just take that license. even grandmas drive

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, greywind, watah and 2 others
Do you mean driving cars with a manual or automatic transmission. Automatic cars aren't hard to drive, you just have to steer and have spatial awareness, jfl if you can't drive an automatic car

I can’t learn
what does that mean?? can you learn shooting a basketball if you never practice?? no one is born with driving skills. you gotta practice. that's what driving school is for

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I can’t even drive properly in Forza

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Rzn
Do you mean driving cars with a manual or automatic transmission. Automatic cars aren't hard to drive, you just have to steer and have spatial awareness, jfl if you can't drive an automatic car
Obviously I mean manual cars

what does that mean?? can you learn shooting a basketball if you never practice?? no one is born with driving skills. you gotta practice. that's what driving school is for
Even If i practice I can’t learn

• +1
Reactions: watah and the BULL
Yeah the issue isn't that it's difficult, it's just that there's such a lack of urgency to get a license because you have nowhere to go

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Even If i practice I can’t learn
does it mean you already tried?? keep trying. i know people who are good at nothing but still can drive.

Driving yes, life skills like what?
Basic life skills bro, having a bank account, having a phone number, having a passport, etc etc that I can’t even remember…

I have dyspraxia bro

Bitching about your problems instead of fixing them is also a loser trait.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer, softmaxxrr, Donovan and 3 others
Who cares about not having a license at a certain age, just get it at some point.
I got mine at 23 and I'm 26 now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and watah
Brutal, is it so problrmatic you can't concetrate on driving?
It’s not even an issue of concentrating, I probably have low iq + ADHD makes it worse.

Who cares about not having a license at a certain age, just get it at some point.
I got mine at 23 and I'm 26 now.
I don’t even have the money to get a license

• So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan
driving is whatever, but other basic life skills you can usually learn

Where do you even learn life skills, btw there was a movie with a guy who became slightly retarded after an accident and he was going to a special school to learn 'essential life skills' like talking to people, renting a room, cooking food, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: bedes