Incel should be a "Relationship Status" Option

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I think that 'Incel' should start being a relationship status on websites, job application forms, and social media profiles.

Married
Single
It's complicated
Incel

We live in this modern progressive world after all.. If you can identify as Cisgender or a Helicopter, you should be able to list your relationship status correctly.

Anyone agree?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3902, Hades and 7 others
ILGBTThis means: Incel, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. Incel means Involuntary Celibate. This is a community of marginalized and oppressed individuals.

People used to say that all Gay men were pedophiles (We all know this is not true) and that's why they should be locked up and stripped of their rights.

People are currently saying that all Incels are potential murderers and rapists (We all know this is not true) and that's why they should be locked up and stripped of their rights. Incels are oppressed and treated poorly on a daily basis because of their genetics and the physical features they were born with.
John is an Incel, He's apart of the ILGBT community.
by Mr. Wonderful100 February 02, 2020

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps, Hades, Halotestin and 2 others
We live in this modern progressive world after all..

The only "people" thinking of progressivism on a regular basis are inferior specimen. Superiority should be celebrated far and wide.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
p5iSzGa.jpg

My new facebook bio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I always put "In a relationship" so people don't call me an incel

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Why didn't I think of this
It would also be advantageous to have you with a girl on avi so people think that's your gf. Then you can spread blackpills and talk shit about women without people calling you an incel.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
ILGBTThis means: Incel, Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender. Incel means Involuntary Celibate. This is a community of marginalized and oppressed individuals.

People used to say that all Gay men were pedophiles (We all know this is not true) and that's why they should be locked up and stripped of their rights.

People are currently saying that all Incels are potential murderers and rapists (We all know this is not true) and that's why they should be locked up and stripped of their rights. Incels are oppressed and treated poorly on a daily basis because of their genetics and the physical features they were born with.
John is an Incel, He's apart of the ILGBT community.
by Mr. Wonderful100 February 02, 2020
putting incels on same boat with faggots

Hqdefault

Incel forever

It would also be advantageous to have you with a girl on avi so people think that's your gf. Then you can spread blackpills and talk shit about women without people calling you an incel.
I don't have any girls to take pics with. Guess I gotta run photoshop game

iu

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Peachy
This is a terrible fucking idea. Choosing incel is basically flagging yourself as a potential terrorist

• +1
jfl people can already tell that you're inkwell by looking at your pics and if there's a suspicious lack of pics then they know you're a truecel.

If you don't have social media whatsoever then you're basically one of Elliot Rodger's desciples according to normies.

• +1
jfl people can already tell that you're inkwell by looking at your pics and if there's a suspicious lack of pics then they know you're a truecel.
Just photoshop some pictures with a girl standing next to you, and many will assume it's your girlfriend. There's deepfake software that you can use, so you could even modify movie clips with you apparently hugging and doing fun stuff with a girl.

That's just stupid and autistic.

If you don't have social media whatsoever then you're basically one of Elliot Rodger's desciples according to normies.
High IQ for not roping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310