incel, this is your competition (6'10 vinnie hacker lookalike)

zaylon the 6'5 bbc mogger

unfortunately even zaylon is mogged to sui by this guy

theres always a bigger mogger
Zaylon is like top 0.001% while this guy is top 0.000001%

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
he is half bbc, his father is bbc

@averagejoe you got mogged

HOW DO I CONTINUE TO COPE?????????????? HOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

cope, this is 6' vs 6'10, brutal

d4d782a1864fcfef7f7dbd86182bc1e1.png
6ft is the new 4'10 it seems

• JFL
Reactions: Over
This pussy above really said that 6'1 is ideal? 😂😂😂😂

Bro im 6'5 and literally have to wear Insoles and Airmaxxes to dont get mogged at European Clubs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This pussy above really said that 6'1 is ideal? 😂😂😂😂

Bro im 6'5 and literally have to wear Insoles and Airmaxxes to dont get mogged at European Clubs
You lie nigga, how can you be still getting mogged at 6'5???? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
You lie nigga, how can you be still getting mogged at 6'5???? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Come to the Balkan , come to Germany.
The World is Brutal bro

• +1
every 15 yo looks like this these days lmao

how do millennials cope
where do you live that every 15 year old looks like that

This guy mogs 5'9 Vinnie to oblivion

There is such a thing as being too tall. 6'10 is definitely that. It sounds counter intuitive , but the ideal male height is much lower, around 6'1. That is the perfect height and between 5'11-6'2 is the standard in the modeling industry. Anything below or over is not ideal.
I think it's more like 6'0-6'3 tbh but there are a few models that are a bit taller and shorter than that but not by much

I can't fucking cope with this, I think I might go insane, the biggest chad at my school is 6'6 with a chadlite/chad face but he is a giga framecel lanklet, Maher is 6'5ish but also framecel, and then there's that Euphoria 6'5 big framed guy with NCT all the girls were gushing over a while ago. Meanwhile this guy is near half a foot taller with a big dick, good frame, and decent face.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKUFKUCFKUKUFCUFKUCFHKUFHKCUHFKCUHGKUHFKUHFKDUSHFKHDSAKSJhdKJDSLAKJSDLKJASLDKJASLDKJALSDKJALSKDJLASKJDLAKSJDLAKJSDLKAJSLDKJASLDKJALSKDJALSKJDLASKJDLAKJSDLAKJSLKJASSLFKJASLDKJALSDKJALSKDJALSKJDLASKJLASKJJDLAKSHFKHDLDKASJDHLKAJSHFKLAJSDLKJHASLKDJHALKFJHSLKJDHLAKAJWHDLHWUFDSFKDUFKCUFKCUHFKDUHDLKASJDHLKAFHSLKAJHSDKLJAHSDKJAHSLKJDHLAKSJDLKAHS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
He needs 2 beds stacked vertically to sleep, he has to take showers on his knees, he has back pain, constantly asked for piggyback rides, can't fit in his car, constantly being stared at, will die earlier. Yes, I envy ths giraffe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and moggingmachine
He needs 2 beds stacked vertically to sleep, he has to take showers on his knees, he has back pain, constantly asked for piggyback rides, can't fit in his car, constantly being stared at, will die earlier. Yes, I envy ths giraffe
platinum tier cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, futuregigamogger and Deleted member 19766
This is probably like the only thing we can cope with tbh

How is it cope? Actually think about it, the world isn't built for dudes this tall. Only perk is more pussy
"muh back pain muh die earlier" small price to pay for infinite validation and pussy
he will experience more dopamine and validation in 35 years than a normie would experience in 5000 years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, tyronemaximas, futuregigamogger and 2 others
I don't think he's chadlite though he looks HTN at best to be completely honest zero cope his eye area is too whack

Why the hell do tiktokers always use some cringe sped up songs? There's so many good songs out there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
No, legit would not want to be that tall
Yeah I agree man 6'6 is like the absolute max for me IMO but you still can't lie this guy is an absolute prime mogging machine

Goddammit the Chinese are fucking winning TikTok is the biggest bullshit out there girls are watching these gigantic chads 24/7 not even prime Chico would stun them anymore social media is a disease

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Allornothing, horizontallytall and 1 other person
I don't think he's chadlite though he looks HTN at best to be completely honest zero cope his eye area is too whack
hes chadlite he looks like classic tiktok prettyboy

why am i defending this specimen like a loyal peasant defends their kings honor

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
hes chadlite he looks like classic tiktok prettyboy
View attachment 1853079

why am i defending this specimen like a loyal peasant defends their kings honor
Let's be honest here if you posted his face on some rating board he would get something around HTN I think his height has literally just haloed you into thinking he's a gigachad facially JFL
Definitely a terrachad IRL though with dick, frame, and height
Holy shit I'm gonna start wearing Amnesia tier lifts, roid, and dickmaxx asap so I can seem human now (This guy has probably gone viral all over TikTok with every foid at school fingering themselves to him tbh)

"muh back pain muh die earlier" small price to pay for infinite validation and pussy
he will experience more dopamine and validation in 35 years than a normie would experience in 5000 years
Unironically wouldnt, more to life than easier access to pussy

Yeah I agree man 6'6 is like the absolute max for me IMO but you still can't lie this guy is an absolute prime mogging machine
He is, idk, I wouldnt want to be tall, 5'10 is perfect imo

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, futuregigamogger and moggingmachine
He is narcy as shit jfl look at his tiktok literally just his height and then him doing some autistic shit chad can do anything

I'm praying this guy and other terrachads like him don't go uber viral on TikTok tbh manlets like Vinnie Hacker being like the most popular is lifefuel tbh

I think it's more like 6'0-6'3 tbh but there are a few models that are a bit taller and shorter than that but not by much
5'11 -6'2. is industry standard. Even 6'3 is considered too tall.

In very rare cases, they will accept a 5'10 if he's unusually good proportion wise. The taller they are the harder it is to make the clothes fit right.

5'11 -6'2. is industry standard. Even 6'3 is considered too tall.

In very rare cases, they will accept a 5'10 if he's unusually good proportion wise. The taller they are the harder it is to make the clothes fit right.
stop fucking coping ideal is 6'1 to 6'5 anything taller you need a really good frame to not look lanklet, but stop the cope 5'10-6 ft is minimum for most girls

Life is so UNFUCKING FAIR THIS NIGGA HAS IT FUCKING ALL ITS NOT FAIR I CANT FUCKING COPE

He even has perfect chest insertions, I CANT FUCKING COPE I CANT

This guy might mog tyler maher and chico because of his height idk

Tyler Maher and Chico are both giga height mogger tall giraffes at 6'3-6'5, but 6'10 is a whole nother beast

Unironically if your sub 6'2 in 2021 youre a manlet and you arent considered tall until 6'6

he not only has good psl and ideal height

fuck dude

he also has ideal torso to leg proportions. his leg : torso ratio is almost as long as mine. bruh. this guy brutally mogs every aspie model the forum faggots worship

muh psl god. this is the SMV GOD

@alriodai @GandyIsNormie @zv1212
plus BWC... what the fuckkkk

ERfuel + Suifuel
the asteroid has to hit earth in 2029 (it's real and has a %3 chance of hitting) cuz it's getting harder to cope

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood
BUMPING AGAIN WTFF IS THISS HOW DO YOU NOT GO ER AFTER SEEING THIS TBH

• +1
someone send me a rope

1200px-Cordage_en_chanvre.jpg

my address?
12 inceltown street, London

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fc95ecdc0-0b8e-11ea-800a-ac7a27c0f5a9.jpg

need to visit gandy asap

LORD GANDY

cuz its over!!! @WishIwasChico

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and MorningNorwood
a legit unfrauded 6'10 without looking ogreish
JFC
Imagine being able to get with some 6'5 volleyball playing Stacy/Stacylite that normally towers over every guy she sees but she still has to look up to you
Lookingup

absolutely brutal. I can't fucking cope
Overr

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and raleqtambrobret
he’s probably like 6’7 or 6’8 and larps as 6’10 but damn that mog is brutal

GO ER

• +1
This is so brutal......
People over a foot taller than the average male...... with a good frame........... and a good face....... just exist......
leonardo dicaprio love GIF

What a majestic human.