Incel told me it's over, I told him I had a gf before and he called me a liar

Nope I just don't have wifi and I prefer here than Reddit cuz I can say nigger and faggot, I don't even care about looksmaxxing
You’re one big LARP. The majority of men that chase pussy got more L’s than W’s. So it’s a bold face lie that your looks aren’t hindering you.

You said it's utter nonsense. Jfl you dementia having faggot
Because it's nonsense.

Seems like a racist incel talked shit about you and then you sperged out and made this post.

I don't know what's sadder: Flexing on an obscure incel forum about a relationship or a 16-year-old basement-dwelling aspie triggering you so badly that you had to sperg out and make a post.

What's your excuse niggers.

Im gonna drop the act and say that what I am. A brown skinned (shit skinned), 5'6" Manlet, with an average face.

In the incel book my life is over. It's over!!!!1!!1!1

How is it possible that I've had 4 girlfriends in the past. 2 Long term and 2 short term. That shouldn't be possible right? You fucking beta cucks.

It's possible cuz I'm not some retarded socially inept autistic faggot like you. I actually know how to pronounce words and keep a conversation going. While you faggots go "ugh uhhh uhhh nu-number please your number" she goes look at this retard, ugh I feel bad.

Youre all retarded, incels.is most of you are faggots who can't accept that they suck mad dick. Perhaps you should venture outside of your cumstained bedroom and face sunlight for the very first time in 8 years, you fucking troglodytes. There's only a handful of you who are genuine incels. Who actually look like a vomit in the face. But most of the others are pretending faggot posers. If you got rid of that amount the member count would significantly drop.
ur the exception not the rule

A
You’re one big LARP. The majority of men that chase pussy got more L’s than W’s. So it’s a bold face lie that your looks aren’t hindering you.
Average face, 5'6" frame, brown. Where are my great looks?

Because it's nonsense.

Seems like a racist incel talked shit about you and then you sperged out and made this post.

I don't know what's sadder: Flexing on an obscure incel forum about a relationship or a 16-year-old basement-dwelling aspie triggering you so badly that you had to sperg out and make a post.
Nice theory keep drinking out of your cum bucket now

Nah it's possible because you were willing to lower your standards and settle for unattractive females. Next.
OP is a greycel who just made his account and has been reading the landfill of autism within this echo chamber of a website, anyone who isn’t a retard knows that getting a gf or getting pussy isn’t an accomplishment if you’re even a normie lol, normies irl have gfs and can get laid but most of the time it’s with Beckie’s and below

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, rand anon and stevielake
You didn't answer. Why did you sperg out and make a fake account lol. Gachina galls.
This is my only account on here faggot but whatever just stfu

OP is a greycel who just made his account and has been reading the landfill of autism within this echo chamber of a website, anyone who isn’t a retard knows that getting a gf or getting pussy isn’t an accomplishment if you’re even a normie lol, normies irl have gfs and can get laid but most of the time it’s with Beckie’s and below
Exactly.

I mean chances are the top percent of women who are really attractive don't wanna fuck you. Well no shit. Why would they? You're not really attractive or rich as fuck?

These are all just self entitled brats from suburban white families who think so highly of themselves that they think only the very attractive women shall fuck them. But also paradoxically they are full of self hatred and loathe themselves for being genetically inferior. But they deem anyone who dates their looksmatch a cuck? What the fuck kinda shit is that? This is why parents should beat their kids

Exactly.

I mean chances are the top percent of women who are really attractive don't wanna fuck you. Well no shit. Why would they? You're not really attractive or rich as fuck?

These are all just self entitled brats from suburban white families who think so highly of themselves that they think only the very attractive women shall fuck them. But also paradoxically they are full of self hatred and loathe themselves for being genetically inferior. But they deem anyone who dates their looksmatch a cuck? What the fuck kinda shit is that? This is why parents should beat their kids
Water water water water more water, you’re stating facts that every normal (big emphasis on normal) person on their forum has stated
It has already been proven from the annual forum survey that an overwhelming majority of the people on this website are just mentalcels and normies in denial who haven’t ventured outside of their mothers basement in years and base all of their evidence and facts on anecdotal experiences even when people who’ve actually had foid experience tell them otherwise

This entire website is a joke

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and rand anon
Water water water water more water, you’re stating facts that every normal (big emphasis on normal) person on their forum has stated
It has already been proven from the annual forum survey that an overwhelming majority of the people on this website are just mentalcels and normies in denial who haven’t ventured outside of their mothers basement in years and base all of their evidence and facts on anecdotal experiences even when people who’ve actually had foid experience tell them otherwise

This entire website is a joke
This post I made is an example of this forum being a joke. I mean all they did was deny what I said, invalidate it by coming up with rationalisations or just dismiss me.

But I bet if I made a post stating the opposite the comments would be full of agreement. This place is no different than that cesspool of shit Reddit is. Jfl

Dnrd just say they are standardcel faggots with high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
That pretty much sums it up tbh. There are a very handful amount of them that actually have deformed faces but the majority are just autistic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This post I made is an example of this forum being a joke. I mean all they did was deny what I said, invalidate it by coming up with rationalisations or just dismiss me.

But I bet if I made a post stating the opposite the comments would be full of agreement. This place is no different than that cesspool of shit Reddit is. Jfl
This forum hates actual high IQ content that promotes them to ascend out of this place, just look at some threads in BOTB and see how many people respond with “dnr” or “cope” or sum shit, average person here could probably get a gf if they looksmaxxed and had a social circle but they just wanna be autists
water lol the autists here who demand “HQNP Aryan virgin Stacy” are amongst the biggest aspies and most truecel of them all however I guarantee if even a Becky minimum showed them an ounce of attention they’d throw all of their knowledge of blackpill out the widow entirely

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
This forum hates actual high IQ content that promotes them to ascend out of this place, just look at some threads in BOTB and see how many people respond with “dnr” or “cope” or sum shit, average person here could probably get a gf if they looksmaxxed and had a social circle but they just wanna be autists
And for some reason nothing pisses them off more than saying something like that? Like they all suddenly got very aggressive and pissed off. I'm pretty sure they've made not getting laid their entire fucking identity and now when someone comes along and states the opposite they go "ugh ugh no blue pill Normie" I'm not even bluepilled. I didn't even say anything bluepilled I merely stated a factual event which is true (although you can choose not to believe me)

As much as I hate saying this I've came to the conclusion that they enjoy this. They're addicted to feeling this way because in a way it makes them feel special. The entirety of incels.is is the worst tbh. Some Mfs have 20k posts and wonder why they can't get laid.

Oh boo.. im sitting in my room 24/7 and no Stacy isn't magically appearing through my wall, and suck me off. Ugh these whores they only want CHad. Chad Chad muh Chad. Fucking pathetic.

Just be NT bro

And for some reason nothing pisses them off more than saying something like that? Like they all suddenly got very aggressive and pissed off. I'm pretty sure they've made not getting laid their entire fucking identity and now when someone comes along and states the opposite they go "ugh ugh no blue pill Normie" I'm not even bluepilled. I didn't even say anything bluepilled I merely stated a factual event which is true (although you can choose not to believe me)

As much as I hate saying this I've came to the conclusion that they enjoy this. They're addicted to feeling this way because in a way it makes them feel special. The entirety of incels.is is the worst tbh. Some Mfs have 20k posts and wonder why they can't get laid.

Oh boo.. im sitting in my room 24/7 and no Stacy isn't magically appearing through my wall, and suck me off. Ugh these whores they only want CHad. Chad Chad muh Chad. Fucking pathetic.
Even when niggas with years of experience under their belt like @average_joe try to tell them it isn’t always sunshine and rainbows 100% of the time they just deny it and say that they’re Chadsplaining and coping, the blackpill rabbit hole just allows niggas to devolve and soak up negative information like a sponge which in turn forces them to project on everyone else
Just be NT bro
💧💧💧💧

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Even when niggas with years of experience under their belt like @average_joe try to tell them it isn’t always sunshine and rainbows 100% of the time they just deny it and say that they’re Chadsplaining and coping, the blackpill rabbit hole just allows niggas to devolve and soak up negative information like a sponge which in turn forces them to project on everyone else

💧💧💧💧
Unironically the word "cope" is the biggest cope they have

💧💧💧💧
NT is genetic, it’s all genetic

What's your excuse niggers.

Im gonna drop the act and say that what I am. A brown skinned (shit skinned), 5'6" Manlet, with an average face.

In the incel book my life is over. It's over!!!!1!!1!1

How is it possible that I've had 4 girlfriends in the past. 2 Long term and 2 short term. That shouldn't be possible right? You fucking beta cucks.

It's possible cuz I'm not some retarded socially inept autistic faggot like you. I actually know how to pronounce words and keep a conversation going. While you faggots go "ugh uhhh uhhh nu-number please your number" she goes look at this retard, ugh I feel bad.

Youre all retarded, incels.is most of you are faggots who can't accept that they suck mad dick. Perhaps you should venture outside of your cumstained bedroom and face sunlight for the very first time in 8 years, you fucking troglodytes. There's only a handful of you who are genuine incels. Who actually look like a vomit in the face. But most of the others are pretending faggot posers. If you got rid of that amount the member count would significantly drop.
It is possible to have a gf/ have sex and be an incel.

my sweet little oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
if you are 5'6" and a good looking curry you can still slay in India, so thats what you did OP would be my guess

if you are 5'6" and a good looking curry you can still slay in India, so thats what you did OP would be my guess
Im not good looking or in India Jesus Christ why can't you guys accept a simple fact. The amount of cognitive dissonance is crazy

5'6 shitskins can only get MTB(If they are ultra lucky and socialcirclemaxxxed)

Were they actual relationships or just oofy doofy. The blackpill doesn’t end at having sex