Incel trait #1

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
You didnt start to think about your style, skincare, haircuts and appearance overall at the age of 13-14

all slayers I know were looksmaxxing from the age of 13-14. Only incels didnt care and just walked around with shitty posture and awful hair. Low T trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TheDragon, Deleted member 25938 and 11 others
I still do it and I'm almost 26. I regret not having cared more for my skin and body in the last 3 years. I had plenty time to do so but always had the "what's the point" attitude. I only discovered the black-pill and incels.is in December 2022.

But I felt it before

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and nitesik
I still do it and I'm almost 26. I regret not having cared more for my skin and body in the last 3 years. I had plenty time to do so but always had the "what's the point" attitude. I only discovered the black-pill and incels.is in December 2022.

But I felt it before
Ever planned on roiding ?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad

But I felt it before
For me I’ve always wanted to get huge and ripped ever since I was like 10 but my genes weren’t naturally for that and I was fed by the dumbest mother on the planet. As I aged I neglected everything except gymaxxing.

I feel like the whole world has been against me this whole time. Telling me to get a haircut or buy better clothes when the advice I needed when I was 13 was to roid up and HGH maxx.

Ugh makes my blood boil niggas were always in my way, from my mom, to my peers, to even the gubment and its laws. Now that I’m older I’m just biding my time till I start whacking tf out every nigga opposing me. Fuck this planet.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
For me I’ve always wanted to get huge and ripped ever since I was like 10 but my genes weren’t naturally for that and I was fed by the dumbest mother on the planet. As I aged I neglected everything except gymaxxing.

I feel like the whole world has been against me this whole time. Telling me to get a haircut or buy better clothes when the advice I needed when I was 13 was to roid up and HGH maxx.

Ugh makes my blood boil niggas were always in my way, from my mom, to my peers, to even the gubment and its laws. Now that I’m older I’m just biding my time till I start whacking tf out every nigga opposing me. Fuck this planet.
Was roiding ever gonna even change u in terms of success anyways ?

yeah i began caring about these things when i was 24

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
I only stopped mouthbreathing at 17 lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Economical, TheDragon, copefuel and 3 others
Was roiding ever gonna even change u in terms of success anyways ?
They already have in many ways. If you’re losing in life and you’re not roiding that’s the #1 place to start.

I began looksmaxxing and obsessing over looks when I was 12 or 13. Still not a slayer

shit posture is the ultimate incel trait

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
#2 having this eye area (fat hunter eyes)
Screenshot 2023 04 05 15 02 58 342 comandroidchrome