Incel Trait #42 You get treated better online than IRL.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
The internet can be quite toxic, especially places like this or in competitive online multiplayer games.

Still I can only conclude I get treated much better online, here, when I play mmorpgs, etc. Than IRL.

IRL I am a ghost, nobody cares about me and ppl in general avoid/reject me. At festivals/parties, the only people wanting to interact me are the ppl I come with. And mostly when I engage the interaction only.

In online videogames I will have people that love to play with me and think I am funny. They wil invite me to chill with them, ask me to come on discord, etc as soon as they see my login. Even had 2 'e-girlfriends' over my gamer lifetime. Not that it was serious or anything, and 1 of them ghosted me once we exchanged IRL pics.

Just brutal inceltrait #42 NGL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Danish_Retard, turkproducer and 14 others
same probably bc my voice is 100x better than my looks

also if it's male only there's no sexual competition so everyone's more chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Austrian Oak, Danish_Retard and 6 others
I have a pretty deep voice so in games I’m respected and I larp as chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 275

Yeah same here, my voice is deep and good, since I was a teenager already. I used to larp 18yo when I was 13yo so I could join adult guilds/clans, etc.

male-only friendcircles are the most chill. My housemate had a tinderdate over yesterday and the first thing he did when I came into the living room was making a joking disrespect on me. I just joked it off, didnt care too much. But it was obvious he was trying to gain status at my cost because there was a girl next to him. He usually doesnt act like that.

Pathetic shit ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer, thereallegend and 3 others

My looks are 100x better than my voice

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
The internet can be quite toxic, especially places like this or in competitive online multiplayer games.

Still I can only conclude I get treated much better online, here, when I play mmorpgs, etc. Than IRL.

IRL I am a ghost, nobody cares about me and ppl in general avoid/reject me. At festivals/parties, the only people wanting to interact me are the ppl I come with. And mostly when I engage the interaction only.

In online videogames I will have people that love to play with me and think I am funny. They wil invite me to chill with them, ask me to come on discord, etc as soon as they see my login. Even had 2 'e-girlfriends' over my gamer lifetime. Not that it was serious or anything, and 1 of them ghosted me once we exchanged IRL pics.

View attachment 1277217
And you claim to be a chadlite "Soybeanvoli"

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, oldcelloser and Deleted member 275
And you claim to be a chadlite "Soybeanvoli"
Masc traits are over-rated here. I have always rated myself 4.0-4.5PSL slightly above avg normie.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9670
Masc traits are over-rated here. I have always rated myself 4.0-4.5PSL slightly above avg normie.
I'm a 3-4 PSL fatass normie. Losing weight and getting a proper haircut got me from 3 to 4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Can confirm. Back in school I chatted with a girl from my class about some basic shit and suddenly she wrote that I am much nicer on WhatsApp than in real life. Over

• So Sad
Yeah same here, my voice is deep and good, since I was a teenager already. I used to larp 18yo when I was 13yo so I could join adult guilds/clans, etc.

male-only friendcircles are the most chill. My housemate had a tinderdate over yesterday and the first thing he did when I came into the living room was making a joking disrespect on me. I just joked it off, didnt care too much. But it was obvious he was trying to gain status at my cost because there was a girl next to him. He usually doesnt act like that.

Pathetic shit ngl.
You should've killed him right there, and the bitch too for good measure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 275

Stop larping I treat you like a God.

Btw I'm they treat me better irl because I'm too tall for them to see my bald head

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i had an egirl into me but i found out she was 13 and lived in israel, it was brutal

which ones?
Mostly Aion/ROSE online/runescape/albion online, but this was a long while ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
  • JFL

View attachment 1277217
opposite for me

• Woah
Cope
I hate internet people, people irl are way nicer

Cope
I hate internet people, people irl are way nicer
Then do you end up socializing here instead of IRL?

I've always had more friends online than IRL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
im legit nt and a clown in every multiplayer game i play and i can always make people laugh and usually get a good vibe going. But if those people were to ever see me in real life, they'd prolly bully me for being a curry.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 275
im legit nt and a clown in every multiplayer game i play and i can always make people laugh and usually get a good vibe going. But if those people were to ever see me in real life, they'd prolly bully me for being a curry.
This

Pathetic shit ngl.
those types are the worst, next time mog that puny rat in front of a ho

• JFL
Tbh.

I did 10x better socially in VR with a voice changer that made my voice deep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 275
  • So Sad
I have always been more a gamer so yes this is true if we're talking gaming. But I don't like social gatherings that much. Am more of a introvert