Incel trait: being obsessed with maps, flags, geography and history

To be honest, none really. I didn't really read all that jibber jabber.

Speak for yourself shitskin jfl
> shitskin

XDDD nah albfag sentience

Idk what ur getting at
golden olympian skin > cumskin

IMG 2180

That's mostly an IQ thing.

Incel trait: discussing about genetics and haplogroups in an unrelated thread... and...
I also like reading about population genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 32285
JFL at niggas arguing over haplogroups and genotypes in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Also when someone says "we" when talking about accomplishments of their race when they have shit tier genes for their group and haven't contributed anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinus and Deleted member 32285
You said I was selfhating but want to describe your shitskin tosk color as golden olympian? Holy jfl....
The golden olympian skin in question:
View attachment 2414738
cage at this faggot
hows my golden tone shitskin u utter subhuman

werent u crying for albos tanning in ur thread and now u use permatanners to call tosk shitskin 😭😭😭 NAH i love low sentience selfhating fags , show me ur skin in natural light lil bro :D

Also when someone says "we" when talking about accomplishments of their race when they have shit tier genes for their group and haven't contributed anything
Yeah, and of course it only applies to others. If that same person created something revolutionary, he wouldn't like if other people also claimed it just because they share the same race/nation as him.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
werent u crying for albos tanning in ur thread and now u use permatanners to call tosk shitskin 😭😭😭 NAH i love low sentience selfhating fags , show me ur skin in natural light lil bro :D
Who are you talking about are you confusing me with someone else btw Posts1,213Reputation561

Who are you talking about are you confusing me with someone else btw Posts1,213Reputation561
nigga u legit get defensive about albos in everythread

wheres ur pic lil bro ? mogged by me permatanning and still being white
IMG 2181

Incel trait = anything that an ugly guy does
Chad trait = anything that a gl guy does

Everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
nigga u legit get defensive about albos in everythread

wheres ur pic lil bro ? mogged by me permatanning and still being white
View attachment 2414776
Angry tosk shitskin

I get defensive about albs because I've lived my whole life around kosovars and albanians they are my family so I hate when people call them brown considering that retarded idea has been proven wrong every single time I stepped foot outside kosovo. Not so much albania because again tosks aka you make up more of their population so they are usually browner which is maybe where the stereotype comes from.

Angry tosk shitskin

I get defensive about albs because I've lived my whole life around kosovars and albanians they are my family so I hate when people call them brown considering that retarded idea has been proven wrong every single time I stepped foot outside kosovo.
no pic no care

@TsarTsar444 as i said typical of geghs to bark online, inferiority complex

no pic no care

@TsarTsar444 as i said typical of geghs to bark online, inferiority complex
You sound furious that you aren't white. No wonder you hate ghegs so much... they are the albanians that disprove the brown stereotype and you wish you were them. You create the stereotype and are coping that you're white! JFL NOW IT MAKES SENSE

True I love maps

You sound furious that you aren't white. No wonder you hate ghegs so much... they are the albanians that disprove the brown stereotype and you wish you were them. You create the stereotype and are coping that you're white! JFL NOW IT MAKES SENSE
jfl retard still not sending pics = shitskin sunni muslim

i am the only golden undertone in my family , all others are white af

i dont wanna associate with whites lol at this fag sentience

i dont hate geghs , i just pinpoint their subhumanity
> lol at thinking i care for tosks too

Next Incel trait: you drink water while chad only drinks pussy juice :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus and STAMPEDE
Having interest in something as a ugly or average guy is incel trait according to this forum. While if a chad has interest in anything he's not a incel. The cope is too strong

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
You sound furious that you aren't white. No wonder you hate ghegs so much... they are the albanians that disprove the brown stereotype and

IMG 2183
you wish you were them. You create the stereotype and are coping that you're white! JFL NOW IT MAKES SENSE
IMG 2183

we wuz Whites and shiet

You pasted the image into the quote so it seems like you're not familiar with how to use a forum aka not tech savvy, probably type at 40 wpm,

jfl retard still not sending pics = shitskin sunni muslim

i am the only golden undertone in my family , all others are white af

i dont wanna associate with whites lol at this fag sentience

i dont hate geghs , i just pinpoint their subhumanity
> lol at thinking i care for tosks too

you misuse the word sentience constantly, you use weird 4chan greentext arrows outside of 4chan, you have brutal postrep ratio... you just strike me as someone super low iq. I think I'm just going to never speak to you again. You're a really weird, strange, retard shitskin.

You pasted the image into the quote so it seems like you're not familiar with how to use a forum aka not tech savvy, probably type at 40 wpm,

you misuse the word sentience constantly, you use weird 4chan greentext arrows outside of 4chan, you have brutal postrep ratio... you just strike me as someone super low iq. I think I'm just going to never speak to you again. You're a really weird, strange, retard shitskin.
cage at 0 self awarness

its more convenient to use > than to quote

techsavvy 😭😭😭😭mf thats mys tyle of writing

> bold big letters
> low iq
XDDD

still no pic =another raped muslim shitskin from pits of mitrovica

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I was heavily interested in ancient rome, the napoleonic wars, and greece. I read all of julius cesars writings about his campaigns in gaul and alexandria. This is all true tbh since I did this over going out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
When I was younger I used to spend entire days watching "history of ... on map" videos or looking on historical maps. To this day I am to some extent obsessed over those topics tbh
I like history and space shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
That’s me it’s legit over if you know what haplogroups are

op is a jew btw

Being knowledgeable is incel trait appearently. Overfor this forum. Being muh dumb chad that slays works for high school but after that you need brains to make it through the world as well.
Big W comment🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois