Incel trait: Caring about politics

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
Most things are orchestrated

And especially as Aspie, it is very uncommon that any party represents your interest (if democracy would be legit)

Dont let your cortisol be raised by some irrelevant shit made up by Normies/jews

Chad doesnt even vote

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Slayer, KlutchPurpp and 3 others
Chad dont even know who president or prime minister is

• +1
Reactions: Over and LowTierNormie
yep chad never really engages in deep political discussion. they just joke around about it and move onto a different subject. meanwhile the type of people who engage in serious dicussion of it always tend to be some balding boomer or early gen x soy pod with a dead bedroom who thinks being the manager of a retail store and driving a used bmw is winning in life.

chad doesn't vote because whatever the outcome, it will benefit him

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, LowTierNormie and oldcell
i dont give two shits about politics

all being said, i will still vote for yang

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
I barely even know what's going on in my own country, apparently there were riots in some suburban area with a large population of immmigrants but I had no idea until a friend told me. When there's an election I just vote for whatever party whose success will result in less feminism.

i firmly believe that an elected man cannot change a whole country within the statu quo so it is futile to vote in the first place. i would rather place importance in striving to change how people think, starting, of course, from one's own cognition, we could change the world as cliche as that sounds.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3990