Incel Trait: Getting excited when a foid smiles at you

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
For Chads and Normies this is just normal female behavior. For incels it makes their whole week because its rare that a foid shows anything other than disgust.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Alt Number 3, MammothActuary and 9 others
Chad Trait: Getting excited when a guy smiles at you

it's a joke knajjd bro, don't warn me again pls

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
IMG 20191201 185653

I remember when my oneitis smiled when asking me a question. My dopamine fucking exploded

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and CupOfCoffee
yes that's fucking true, i can't take that those sluts do things like that to even normies

Inel trait

Come on man let's get it started, get it out of the way even if it's with an ugly girl. I'm going to guide you every step of the way via snap. U got tinder downloaded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Pietrosiek and Zeta ascended
Come on man let's get it started, get it out of the way even if it's with an ugly girl. I'm going to guide you every step of the way via snap. U got tinder downloaded?
jfl at encouraging dude to fuck ugly foid. They're not even worth to think about them for a moment

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Norwooder and Zeta ascended
grills never smile at me. they look at me like an NPC then i make eye contact and they look away.
does this mean im even uglier than the subhumans who grills smile to out of politeness?

grills never smile at me. they look at me like an NPC then i make eye contact and they look away.
does this mean im even uglier than the subhumans who grills smile to out of politeness?
Yes it does. It's over.