Incel Trait - Having a disclaimer in your signature

TechnoBoss

TechnoBoss

Kraken
You're super fucking gay if you actually have a disclaimer saying your posts are "jokes" or whatever else.

You should have a disclaimer saying your posts are to be taken at face value, and that nothing you say is a joke, if you're gonna have any disclaimer at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, Magnum Opus, socialcel and 9 others
im not trying to end up on jew york times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Axii, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
chad trait: not having a signature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, Niksy, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
You're super fucking gay if you actually have a disclaimer saying your posts are "jokes" or whatever else.

You should have a disclaimer saying your posts are to be taken at face value, and that nothing you say is a joke, if you're gonna have any disclaimer at all.
thats not incel trait that normie fag trait who thinks that world revolves around him, and anyone gives a fuck about what he posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TechnoBoss
note to fbi: just laugh off the shit i say

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and TechnoBoss
To all FBI who see my posts, fuck you I'm about to do some crazy shit try to stop me niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
translation: im not only a bitch ass nigga who isnt man enough to stand by what i say but retarded because i think people care about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_, Primalsplit, Deleted member and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and GabachoCopium
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 32485

truthnuke, the only good signatures are videos

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and TechnoBoss
Seriously all they do is waste space, it's annoying when people have tall as fuck signatures
i thought these didn't exist until i joined
i always wondered how to disable that stuff

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 32485
i thought these didn't exist until i joined
i always wondered how to disable that stuff
You just ignore those people and never look back, like I did with OldCel2002

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057
thats not incel trait that normie fag trait who thinks that world revolves around him, and anyone gives a fuck about what he posts
Jfl most sub 5 normiefags and femcels think the world revolves around them it’s nothing new under the sun

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ryan and TechnoBoss
I put it there when I first made an account then never touched it, I don't even notice it's there or care about it but still dont get rid of it, and I also did it as a joke

I put it there when I first made an account then never touched it, I don't even notice it's there or care about it but still dont get rid of it
It makes you look weak, even to incels. Take it off and respect yourself some more. It won't protect you from shit, and as stated before, it actually means:
translation: im not only a bitch ass nigga who isnt man enough to stand by what i say but retarded because i think people care about me

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It's a low T cuck thing to say. "Haha I'm just joking haha don't hurt me Haha 😅"

Humor is a serious business. Humor is not for boys, it is for MEN.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It makes you look weak, even to incels. Take it off and respect yourself some more. It won't protect you from shit, and as stated before, it actually means:
That's false but you're entitled to your opinion, I don't even have any hot takes or troll post anymore and when I did it was a joke. I've said things irl to psychiatrists (when i was younger) that would get me banned on here and put in a ward irl if they wanted, so I wouldn't say im scared

• Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's false but you're entitled to your opinion, I don't even have any hot takes or troll post anymore and when I did it was a joke.
Homer Simpson Nerd GIF