Incel Trait: High Sensitivity

Traxanas

Traxanas

normal person
I was always sensitive ever since I was born, it is a gigantic incel trait that is damaging to your social development, and your overall wellbeing with frequent cortisol spiking.

This shit is genetic? My dad had severe anxiety issues so probably an overly active amygdala is what I've gotten from him, it is an absolute curse that can ruin your future opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Your male friends will never respect you if you can’t banter back in an NT manner in social situations. I see many above average good looking men get no respect if they can’t handle roasts lol

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Sensitivity is a godlike trait, since it results in astuteness, intuition and high awareness. Sensitivity makes you wise beyond your years due to the sheer amount of data that your senses receive. You practically take in many life times worth of data compared to the dull sensed normie.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, rawdogprince, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
This is exactly my problem I have to take huge doses of zoloft to cope with this shit. I used to cry because a girl looked at me weird.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
im sensitive but jaded as fuk

Your male friends will never respect you if you can’t banter back in an NT manner in social situations. I see many above average good looking men get no respect if they can’t handle roasts lol
You don't necessarily need to banter back. Just showing that you are unaffected by the banter, e.g. laughing at yourself is enough. The main purpose of banter is to signal others that you can be trusted not to fall apart like a bitch in times of hardship. It's essentially a shit test for male-male social dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Void
used to be sensative as a kid, now I don't give a fuck and can't remember the last time I cried.

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Sensitivity is a godlike trait, since it results in astuteness, intuition and high awareness. Sensitivity makes you wise beyond your years due to the sheer amount of data that your senses receive. You practically take in many life times worth of data compared to the dull sensed normie.
I'd rather be an ignorant normie than know how everyone feels about me. Sensitivity makes you act weird around people and it makes them uncomfortable, this is why you see normies being able to chill around each other while seeming like they are not paying attention to anything but when you're sensitive you activate thier senses which makes them uncomfortable.

I'd rather be an ignorant normie than know how everyone feels about me. Sensitivity makes you act weird around people and it makes them uncomfortable, this is why you see normies being able to chill around each other while seeming like they are not paying attention to anything but when you're sensitive you activate thier senses which makes them uncomfortable.
Who cares? I'd rather be alone than spend time around mindless normies who become weirded out the minute you do something unexpected. What do you gain from getting validation from people like that?

• +1
Reactions: mint and SikKunt
I'm incredibly sensitive to criticism and social feedback. It's an awful affliction

I'm high prenatal T but I was very sensitive in my teens tbh

al these hot women out here just looking for an astute nigga wise beyond his years

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Just beat them up theory

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
al these hot women out here just looking for an astute nigga wise beyond his years
Of two equally handsome men women will always pick the more intelligent one.

Sure but too much data results into too much thinking, I'd rather be a low IQ to moderate, with normal sensitivity as a happy NT fucker that slays